Naruto Couples o/

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes well...i saw some on other forums so i tought "why the heck not bring it to esf" its simple, give your oppinion on what good couples would be in naruto
this is my lil list:

Shikamaru<=>Temari --- Its obvious...they are perfect
Sasuke --- He can rot in hell =o
Sakura<=>Rock Lee --- Sakura aint the type for naruto imo...but does fit with Lee
Naruto<=>Hinata --- shy one and the noisy one...perfect
Jiraiya<=>Tsunade --- well...err..yeah
Asuma<=>Kurenai --- well..watch eps 81 again and you'll know =P
Neji<=>Tenten --- dunno...maybe a bit, not sure tho, dont even know if its allowed by Hyuuga clan X_x

dunno if i forgot anyone...but this is basicly my lil list =o POST YOURS TOO!!!!!

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You've basically covered it, but wheter Naruto goes with Sakura or Hinata, is the mystery.

Best answers
i think it would be better like:

Rock Lee<=>Tenten

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
ehhh if u doubt it...then post urs >.>
I don't think Neji will be given a wubbah in Naruto ;)

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Neji is too self-pitying to involve himself with someone else.

Also.. I don't believe Jiraiya and Tsunade would ever become involved. Jiraiya likes young girls, and Tsunade is middle-aged, and they don't even like each other.

I could picture Gai and Tsunade. Tsunade would be the kind of woman who would just need the guy around for 'short' periods of time, plus she'd need someone physically strong enough to keep up with her. Again, there's the problem of age difference, so who really knows?

Best answers
hmm... lets think about this one.

unbeleivably i know this sounds like a real real real long shot...Ino and chouji
After the chat they had it sorta gives a small impression of a possible connection...sorta like a "Hey arnold" based thing but less severe.

Neji won't hook up with anyone. Ten Ten in the latest episode is shown in awe of rock lee and i think that would be possible. Sakura will end up with naruto i think...it would probably be better to show it that way.

A weird couple that is possible...hinata and shino. i know that one seems weird as well but shino seems to care about her feelings and is quite possibly a good conection for her.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol sailor alea

They say, ppl who hate eachother the most, will love eachother in the end...or sumthign like that o_o

Gai and tsunade would be...freaky X_x
And Neji...well SPOILER!!

MASSIVE STORY SPOILER ALERT

if u read the manga, neji gets alot...less self pity, he even starts to train on later with the head of the head family from Hyuuga, just before naruto leaves to go train with jiraiya so there is a chance that even neji will get someone ;)

END MASSIVE SPOILER ALERT

Best answers
Neji and Tenten are like more the buddys than lovers :/
And what Sailor Alea said about Tsunade and Gai I just can't picture it, I think it would hurt Tsunade's pride to be with someone like him >_> Then again of course who knows.
Temari and Shikamaru are yeah kinda perfect together <_<
Sicron pretty much said it all.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dude....thats like...puttin Gai and Kakashi together X_x or...Chouji and Jiraiya :p

Best answers
except for the fact that Kakashi isn't Gai's *****, and neither is Chouji Jiraiya's *****

Kabuto is Orochimaru's ***** and thusly, prison ***** too

I personally would like to see Naruto bag that hottie Ino

Best answers
lets see... ^_^ Zabuza & Haku... ^_^ ***sss :D atleast if they survived the battle... Zabuza got soft in the end :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realise Haku was a guy right? :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You do realise Haku was a guy right?
LOL :D It's hard to believe...

Are these best friend/partner couples or romantically linked couples? If the former then I think Kiba<=> Akamaru deserve a mention for being the coolest double team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom