First Hand To Hand Fight, Open Challenge

Best answers
This Is My First Fight,
since this is my first fight i'd like some1 to fight wich is his/her first fight to..

this is what i prefer
Place : a underground/street/parking/cage fight,..
weapons : hand weapons like knife/bat/sticks/metal objects etc..(no guns or other fire weapons)
Character : most human as possible..
Fighting Name : Matt

dunno if i forget something,but for so far..good luck to those who meet my 10 fingers
dont get to ruff...cause ill beat out of you, the stuff !

Best answers
I accept this challenge baring the rules of hand to hand only.

Though I will be focusing my time on my 2 on 2 match so my posts may be delayed.

Best answers
will be hard since this is my first fight, tho i challenged you and i dont mind losing tho a champ like you...

accepted only need a ref, and good luck

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll be reffing this one guys, usual best out of three rules, only thing unique in this match will be the use of hands and any generic objects scattered around the cage/club only, its a no rule match apart from that, so the cage can be broken out of if you must :0

The venue request is accepted, you'll be bearing your fists of steel against eachother in an illegal arranged cage fight in an underground club. the big bosses have placed there bets and are throwing abuse from the safty of the viewers box, step up into the cage and unleash those fists of fury guys \o/

Best answers
hehe geuss ill just start this off then...
good luck and place your bets :smile:

Best answers
Friday Night
So there is was, friday night...somewhere underground in a club..leaning forward on the cold fence...
feeling safe in this big cage...alone waithing till my opponent is entering the ring...excited feelings running trough my blood, with a rush to my head...

i turned around and looked at the other side of the big cage...
seeing this big dark shadow opening the other side of the cage door...
for a moment of silence people stoppen watching me...and started to bet on kelesk...
tho i couldnt see his figure on the other dark side of the cage.
i looked behind me on the score board and saw his name : Kelesk
it feared the name, i didnt know what he was or how he was...
and i never fought a guy called kelesk...

i felt me heart beating harder and harder in my head.
it became hard to swallow the cold saliva trough my throat...
slowly i walked to the center of the ring and saw kelesk facing me...
it was a big fighter with allot of muscles, not very different from me, but he looked allot stronger and bigger...
i felt like facing a big apartment leaning over me wich could fall down every second right on me...

at that moment a hard bell ringed, i looked up at the score board behind me and saw the time running on the board...1 sec...2 sec...3 sec...
i looked back infront of me...Facing one big fist on my face
for a second everything was black and i opened my eyes again facing up...
slowly i falled down, backwards...
i saw this big mountain infront of me smiling...called kelesk...
one big cold mountain that just punched me down in one hit...
in one big hit

I made a backflip with the hope to make a good impression at the public...
tho i saw all the money going to kelesk's his board...
i felt stupid but by the time i standed up and faced kelesk again...
i brought my hand to my face and felt my nose bleeding, the same taste like always....old cold iron with a red color called blood...
for that second i saw another fist coming to my head, and another one !!
i dodged to first to but the third was a good hit in my stomach...
i spit the blood out, like it came out of my stomach...
i leaned with one hand on the cage...i felt so damn stupid...he is pulling me down already and i didnt even hit him...

again he faced me and he punched at me, i dodged another punch and punched him back on his rib...no effect came out of it, so i made a fast turn behind him,
i made a jump on his back walking up on his big never ending reverse
i standed with my both feet on his shoulders looking down on his head,
spiked hair, and a sweety forehead...
i made a big jump up and kelesk almost caught me with his big arms,
one big backward flipt striad in the air and a big fall down right on his head with my knee facing down,

BAM !
kelesk felt down on the hard floor of the cage...with his face down on the floor, and me sitting on his back...
he didnt move for a second...i started punching his back and his neck..
i felt so excited and so good,
but then
SLING!!!

one big hand grapped my throat and pulled my up !
i struggled back but it didnt helped,
i looked in the white non-pupil eyes of kelesk and feared the moment of losing...
kelesk grapped my throat and started punching me in my stomach...

[ i hope its good enough for my first fight, your turn kelesk, good luck ]

Best answers
Illegal cage fights; the only decent way to make money in a city of despair. The bets were on and tensions ran high as the two fighters made their way into the cage, both sizing each other up. Above the arena from the viewer’s boxes, mob bosses shouted random abuse at one another and the fighters.

---------------------------------------

The bell rang and Matt waisted no time in getting the fight started, throwing a few quick jabs at Kelesk who blocked them all with ease but left himself open to the vicious right hook that landed on his left temple. As he stumbled around Matt made another move, coming in and attacking Kelesk with a powerful right handed uppercut which knocked him off his feet and onto his back, a small spray of blood landing on the ground around him.

“Get on your feet you worthless punk!”

“That’s the spirit, kick his puny little ass!
”

The mob bosses were they key to this entire fight; they were holding it for ‘amusement sake,’ a pointless display of human simplicity.

Kelesk pulled himself to his feet using the cage as support and started down his opponent, “Nice one, those got the blood flowing but now it’s my turn . . .” A ****y grin grew on Kelesk’s face as he jumped up on the cage, using one foot to push off hit Matt with a drop kick, Matt falling to the ground and Kelesk landing crouched down.

Groggily Matt rose himself to his feet as well, wiped the blood from the corner of his mouth and dropped back into his fighting stance just as the oncoming assault from Kelesk hit, savagely one ridge hand punch after another was slammed into Matt’s face, before long the blood from various gashes began to drip to the ground, staining the white floor inside the cage before Kelesk grabbed Matt by the neck and slammed him into the cage, letting go of Matt and leaving him to fall in a bleed pile on the floor.

Again the mob bosses screamed various insults as drunken and sober onlookers cheered on in support of either fighter.

As Matt rose himself to his feet, spitting the blood from his mouth Kelesk began a second attack, attempting to land an axe kick to the back of Matt’s neck but failed, Matt easily rolling aside of the attack and tripping Kelesk up, grabbing him by the shirt and throwing him into the cage bars, denting them.

As the crowds deafening roars of support filled the arena, Kelesk slowly regained himself and stared down the fighter before him. The mob bosses yelling and screaming at the fighters and at one another. The fight was only beginning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
o/

Good first round from both of you.

Valeska, a good clean match there, you have the whole imagery on your fight settled, but i feel a little left on your description, it feels almost poetic. its nothing wrong, just leaves the feel of a fight too much, for example.
i saw his name on the scoreboard, Klesk. it feared the name, i didnt know what he was or how he was...
and i never fought a guy called kelesk...
Should be more like this:
Above the blood smitten arena was the scoreboard, beside my own name was my rival, KlesK. The name sent shivers down my spine as i pictured the behemoth that stood before me
Basicly, you need to descibe the surroundings with more detail, as well as how you/ the combatant feels at that time with the most interesting words, such as Behemoth instead of huge man and so on. I also couldnt help notice the spellings and grammar, ive been told this is your second language, but it wouldnt hurt to get the aid of a spellchecking program such as microsoft word to check over your spelling and grammar, since its a large disadvantage for the opponent to handicap you over spelling :0)

Klesk, another tasty match as i would expect, im seeing some imagination getting into your pieces since your finding your way into these awkward matches, its for the good i can promise :eek:. Though i must crit on one thing about your piece, you seem to be slacking on various descriptions such as
a small spray of blood landing on the ground around him.
Lines like that should be key points for descriptions as they are key points in the entire part, spice them up a little with interesting descriptions such as "copious amounts of blood from the impact gouted upon myself and the already blood stained arena decking"
It helps add that extra "oomph" to your pieces :0)

Anyways, KlesK wins this match, im looking forward to round 2 :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom