Metal Gear Solid: Snake Eater

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
already decided which i was buying months ago (and it wasnt hl2 :p)

Best answers
Can't say that seeing any of the previews or even playing the demo makes me want to buy this game. Randomly spawning enemies + bad AI = a waste of my time.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Definatly not. The AI is surpisingly good, and the enemy does not randomly spawn. Not sure what you were referring to, but you probably saw a mini-game. The story is what I am really anxious to see - the developers tend to go overboard and make it play just as much as a good movie as a great game.

If you kill an enemy, it gets radio'ed in and they send a replacement. They find out by doing frequent radio status reports, which you can sometimes pick up. They send an assault team to check out any problems. Trust me - this game isn't a waste of time. Play the original MGS games, and you'll see what I mean.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not terribley excited about the game, i'll be getting hl2, mp2: echoes, and warrior within before this, but i'll eventually pick it up. As long as the story doesn't go the way of MGS2, then it should turn out to be pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
"Snake Eater" man there really going down hill on the names. seems like they couldnt think of anything.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe its cause you can eat snakes in the game <_< >_>.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can eat lots of rodents, lizards, and plants. If you get injured, say a bullet wound, you must pick the bullet out with a knife, disinfect it, stitch it up, and put bandages on to be healed.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake Eater (3)...Deep Throat (1+2), Konami...we get it...you like pr0n.

It's on preorder, but I probably will be to high on HL2 to play it for long. Stupid San Andreas/HL2/MGS3/Killzone/Budokai 3 combo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom