Incrediplayers, a new revolution

Best answers
Has anyone that played ESF as of late noticed a startling increase in the skill in players these days? I mean almost within weeks, it is now not surprising to find a server with at lest ONE player who has a 27:1 ratio and has the ability to make all players look like fools.

They can make them look like fools in the sense that they are able to literally encircle them both vertically, horizontally, and diagonally while swooping. They will continue this tactic until they see an open spot and hit u with precision. Think an electron around an atom. I can recount one event from last night that really impressed me.

I went to a server of 5/6 players. Apparently everyone there knew each other because they were talking very friendly like. Well, unbelievably, all the players here played like I described, in fact they were so good they were actually flying within what seemed like inches of one another and circling around an invisible object. They never stopped swooping unless to charge for ki (which was extremely rare no less) and they would teleport exactly where another player was with excellent accuracy.

I'll put it this way, I was watching two of these players display this increible feat, until after a good minute of circling, one of them smacked the other player. He then dashed in, did the second melee attack and killed him. As soon as he died, the other player teleported in front of me within a second and proceeded to melee me and beam me. I didn't last nearly as long as his buddy. Every time my chain swooping would fail me (say I missed a button) I would be meleed pretty badly. Happened twice, and I was dead. Then I saw the other players...they were doing the same thing but they weren't nearly as good as the other guy. They could encircle eachother, yeah, but they weren't as fast with melee or as accurate with beams.

In the same server I was attempting to fight a player and was knocked back, the guy in second place in terms of scoring rushed in to hit me. Apparently, he didn't know I was in my invincible phase because I was getting free of the force of the knockback. When he connected with me he litterally spun around me diagonally, vertically and horizontally at least three times before his swoop ran out. He practically went through me, thats how close he was while encircling me. I mean, that must be some mouse. I asked him if he saw what just happened and he said he was spinning in place in front of me, and that it was some error. Interesting, but still impressive none the less from my point of view.

If you go to some servers, you'll witness a few different players but they'll play the exact same way. Its incredible.

I'm thinking I must have missed something while playing this game cause this seemingly came outta nowhere. Perhaps they actually managed to use the bind key to make swooping and teleporting perfect and easy. I dunno.

I'm gonna see if I can ever get a program to make a demo...I see one of them every time I play, you guys have to see this.

Has anyone else witnessed or fell victim to players of this nature?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing amazing about it. Many got it from 1.1 when there were howers, and it caried over to 1.2.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It seems as though the good players are going to servers more frequently.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
It seems as though the good players are going to servers more frequently.
That or more and more people are getting that AIM hack that is being spread around like a plague, and don't forget the speed hack. I see noobs with that -.-'

Also you want a demo. go into your console, and type "record demo <demo name> and it will start to record, then you play, and when you want it to stop you go into console and type "stopdemo" or something like that.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A lot of good people play at the rap server, though thats passworded most of the time.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Naw, Phat made that public now cuz it doesn't crash. Besides you know the password hybrid -.- But still when it is passworded, it's gohan that does that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hybrid said:
A lot of good people play at the rap server, though thats passworded most of the time.
what fire said. plus, its got one of the lowest pings out of all the servers in my area. When its passworded, its the perfect place to hold trials.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My server is now public, but since the ape clan are my homies, they can use it whenever they want. So for the most part it will be open, but there will be times that it will be locked for trials, tourneys and such. Also... if anyone has any complaints or needs some clarification on the Rules feel free to IM me on AIM or MSN, e-mail me, or pm me on the forums.

AIM - Phatslugga100
MSN - [email protected]
E-mail - [email protected]

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
My server is now public, but since the ape clan are my homies, they can use it whenever they want. So for the most part it will be open, but there will be times that it will be locked for trials, tourneys and such. Also... if anyone has any complaints or needs some clarification on the Rules feel free to IM me on AIM or MSN, e-mail me, or pm me on the forums.

AIM - Phatslugga100
MSN - [email protected]
E-mail - [email protected]

lol... yea well we use the hell out of that server... We have crazy 4v4s and 5v5s with all "pro" ppl such as Zeonix, Phats, SP, Spriggan, the apes, the Kais and other pros... fun stuff

now that its open we play with more beginners then we did before... so yea..

Fire Phoenix said:
Naw, Phat made that public now cuz it doesn't crash. Besides you know the password hybrid -.- But still when it is passworded, it's gohan that does that.
its more fun when its just us ,'/

Best answers
I fell over laughing at the new rules...phat you crack me up you know that

Best answers
Yeah, i tend to find myself heading to the Rap server lately myself. I'm far from the skill of a lot of you guys, but i'm at least better than the average player these days.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sarutobi Sensei said:
I fell over laughing at the new rules...phat you crack me up you know that

My rules only ask that you dont cheat or exploit anything in the game, and remain good mannered. If you can't play the damn game and have fun without exploiting it or cheating on it, then you don't belong on my server. If you disagree with my rules, or the way that I define an exploit (which is what I'm assuming you're laughing about) then you have three choices:

1. Take it up with me off of the server, and we can probably come up with something.

2. Don't play on my server

3. Play on my server disregarding the rules, and get banned eventually.

The only reason I have the server in the first place is becuase of my CS clan. It was never my intention to make it an ESF server, but seeing as there aren't many ESF servers that don't crash, I paid a little extra cash to make it a multi-mod server. Then I paid some more to make it open, If you're not going to show grattitude by at least following the rules, then just don't use it. Simple enough.

Best answers
I am laughing cause you always pms'ed about it...plus some of things you said that were "Exploits" weren't. You take the game way too seriously. but back on topic...

I have seen a few people using aim hacks taking advantage of frieza and piccolos lazers. considering the fact they can follow me with multi teleports in different direction perfectly gives me the slight incentive that something isn't right. Meh it happens...no biggy

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I only point it out when you do it. I hate when somoene exploits a game, and I'm not oging to lie, I am anal about it, so just don't do it.

If you do catch someone aimbotting, try to get some evidence and send me the ID if you want them banned, I'll do my best to catch them myself, but Im not around always.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Maybe it seems like there's more and more good players out there, I recon that there's just alot more n00bs out there that make the average players seem really good. What you just posted Someone1074 doesn't seem like anything special to me. Wait until 1.2.2 comes out when the team have stopped all the crashing and then you will see good players come out of the wood work.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought i was good, then i started finding good players.... (usually clan members) went on the RAP server and got wooped >_>.... but eh, still was fun ^_^ I played a few good players recently but not enough.... maybe its being in europe, it means i dont get to fight all the hardcore american players =O

but ive definately noticed players with more skills these days :] and its good cuz i was getting so bored otherwise, no challenges :\.... dont get me wrong i still suck compared to the really good players :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh all this talk of "good" people makes me wanna play esf more.

And for the topic reply, yesi have seen that happen to people, i usually did it to random people.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
don't even lie you know you cant hang with us Rusty

and... Not many ppl have aliases that arent publicized so that everyone know whos who...

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you really want to know who someone is, theres always the freinds list..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom