i no he looks like Bardock but who is he
teh father?

Best answers
Turles, i Believe is Goku's brother. he's in the movie, Tree of Might

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
I think he's just some random saiyan, and they got lazy and made him look like goku o_O

Best answers
i thought raditz was his brother?
and in Budokai 3 wht not just make a the alt. costume be Trules instead of Bardock being the the person with Turles as alt. custom

Best answers
turles real name is Tales not turles...bad bad bad translations.

anyway turles has no real in depth character line. The main jist that we can get from "Turles" is that he is a space pirate ((who had nothing to do with frieza or any of the other saiyans)) who know of a seed that could give unimaginable power.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
He's just a rogue saiyan villain that they decided to use in a movie. The connections with Goku are limited to the head. Possibly done to show he was a saiyan and to confuse Gohan for a limited time period.

Best answers
He makes a comment when told he looks like goku. it was that they were both low class saiyans and that there weren't many like them but the few that were looked alike...something along those lines. nothing special

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like some Saiyan inbreeding to me...

I reckon he's related to Goku, not a brother but maybe a half-brother seeing as they both have Bardock's features, Bardock seems like the guy who'd treat women like pieces of meat and not call (hell i'm still waiting for mine)

There's not much else I can say really...he had a purple scouter, he was a rogue saiyan who didn't serve Frieza, only himself. Quite strong for a lower class Saiyan, he fought well against Goku. He plundered and hunted and that's how he came across the Seed of Might that grows into the Tree Of Might (which feeds off a Planets natural energy to grow) which bears the Fruit Of Might (anyone see a pattern there?) which gives the eater a strength boost. It produces a lot of them so if Turles spent longer picking fruit he may of surpassed Frieza or Cell in time.

Best answers
he is not related to goku in anyway except for being a low class saiyan

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When are you told that? He's identical to Goku and Bardock. Goku never knew his family. It's very possible that Turles didn't either. Turles is older than Goku because he wasn't a baby or on Planet Vegeta when it exploded. He could be an older half-brother. Until I see something official (preferably a family tree) saying that they don't share genes i'm not ruling it out.

Best answers
What I've heard is the Turles carachter was supposed to represent what Goku may have become if he hadn't hit his head when he was a baby. So they made him look like Goku to illustrate this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom