Kaoken

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Is goku going to have his kaoken? and if so, what level(s) X2, X3, X4, X20?

lemme know... yo... :yes:

Best answers
Kaoken is a pre-ssj ability so I supose that if they would to add that the most logical thing is to add it to non-ssj stance.

Best answers
well I don't think so... it's called kaioken btw (in the original that is) Kaioken didn't last long.. I'd put it in like a 2nd Turbo.. but it wouldn't give like 1/4 of the current strength, but like less.. that would make 1x 3x 10x 20x useful.. which would eat up health perchance?

thoughts?

Best answers
heres my idea as far as fairness goes.... unlimited ki for energy attacks and what not but health drain.... maybe fast maybe slow... that i dont realy have a strong opinion either way

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually really love kaioken, even though it's the weaker than SS...I guess cuz its red... Anyway, I think Kaioken should act as a 2nd (3rd 4th) turbo for goku, 2nd being X2, 3rd being X10 and 4rth being X20. However, your pl would not actually increase X20 sadly, just put the decimal point one digit to the left for each kaioken. Faster ki burn and health, depending which kaioken it is. but incredible speed and strength. Super Saiyan compatible as well...cuz I herd goku did use kaioken while super saiyan once...uunless im wrong.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No kaioken, would NOT be fair! How would you feel if someone became super strong and wasted you in 3 hits? Not good, I can assure you that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chakra-X said:
I actually really love kaioken, even though it's the weaker than SS...I guess cuz its red... Anyway, I think Kaioken should act as a 2nd (3rd 4th) turbo for goku, 2nd being X2, 3rd being X10 and 4rth being X20. However, your pl would not actually increase X20 sadly, just put the decimal point one digit to the left for each kaioken. Faster ki burn and health, depending which kaioken it is. but incredible speed and strength. Super Saiyan compatible as well...cuz I herd goku did use kaioken while super saiyan once...uunless im wrong.
Yes he used Kaioken as SSJ against Frieza. You didn't see it but King Kai was saying Goku was using Kaioken the entire time against Frieza. Afterwords, Goku got powered up too much for the series so Kaioken was left out and only SSJ remained.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Also he used Super Kaioken (Kaioken while as a Super Saiyan) against Pikkon in the Otherworld tournament, the aura starts off gold, then gold with some red flames, then the flames spread until the whole thing is red.

It would make Goku a bit too powerful in ESF though, he's already the best character in his Normal state because of the Spirit Bomb and he has a relativley low trans PL.

Best answers
i dont understand you ppl at all, you always want everything fair, well, life isnt fair alright so if the ESF team puts it in great :yes: if they dont w/e. Just get over the fairness :S

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ Robby. So you'd rather play unbalanced ESF where everyone is Goku and everyone just Kaiokens each other.

Balance is THE most important thing in ESF I would go so far to say more important than new transformations in 1.3

Best answers
I agree it would unbalance ESF characters alot, not like there arent enough Goku's all over the maps already :/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SaKuMa said:
I agree it would unbalance ESF characters alot, not like there arent enough Goku's all over the maps already :/
makes me happy to be a Frieza player :yes:

Best answers
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaKuMa

makes me happy to be a Frieza player
makes ME happy to be a Gohan player.. and yes, I think that it would make the game unbalanced aswell.. and peeps, if you don't like gokus and genki damas all around the places, well.. get gohan, turn into an SSJ and show them what a KAMEHAMEHA is made of :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i play Trunks

Ontopic: this would unbalance the game and just so it has ben suggested a lot in the suggestions forum and it was said it wouldnt be it

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
let it drain health, if your health is under 30 you cant use kaioken anymore.. the only thing what happens is:

it will make you 3x as fast as normal with a red aura :)
no extra pl (only when you kill) like 1,5 times the normal pl you get ;)

Best answers
hmm i think i have a say in this make it turn red ok right then ur ki dranis fast and your life slow and have a time limit

Best answers
Actually I think if they were going to add Kaioken they'd have to raise the bar for Super Saiyajin, or make Goku's ki accumulation slower, to make it fair. Because every character has something cheap about them..Like once Vegeta reaches Super Saiyajin he's beams are crazy, Once you've advanced buu or cell its the same thing, so i guess you could make it so that Goku reaches super saiyajin around the time they get to their high levels.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
perhaps make goku able to transform into kaioken at like 1200 PL, then ssj at 1800 like normal. It would be a major improvment in the game and would makeit alot more fun.

Best answers
The Kaoken idea is a little off , it would give Goku an advantage no other player had , Unless other players could enter higher levels of turbo...
something slightly annoying in game is when your backed up against a wall in a block stuggle with full ki , Wouldn't it be nice if even if Just for a block stuggle you could burn way more ki just to delfect that thing faster?...
Maby In sted of just Kaoken for Goku there could be higher levels of turbo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom