Neon Genesis Evangelion

Best answers
so how many eps does there exists of Neon Genesis Evangelion? i have seen 1 to 26!

Best answers
26 episode and 3 (death,Rebirth and EOE) movies if you could rebirth since it's the first small part of The end of evangelion

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
25 and 26 blow (they ran out of money for them apparently). Later they made The End of Evangelion as a replacement for episodes 25 and 26, and they are a ALOT better than the original.

Death and Rebirth is "Hey, lets take all 26 episodes, chop them up and put everything in random order, and stuff it into a 2 hour movie". It sucks.

Best answers
I AM SOOO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT!!!

cus when i saw the last 4 or something i just thought! wtf is this? this must be the worst anime ever.. i actually fell asleep first time i saw the last 4, cus they were sooo boring, and it were repeative movie clips over and over and over!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Yes, definitely make sure you watch EoE. I wouldn't recommend watching it if you are severely depressed or have a history of suicide attempts.

That's all I'm going to say.

Best answers
Kurt said:
Yes, definitely make sure you watch EoE. I wouldn't recommend watching it if you are severely depressed or have a history of suicide attempts.

That's all I'm going to say.
that's an understatment kurt you will need to watch it a few time to under stand it the comentery is not bad. episode 25 and 26 where that bad the director got death threats it shows you them in EoE

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought the full set (inc. movies) and Rebirth is the biggest waste of time/money/DVD ever, it's just half of EoE. And it doesn't end, it just cuts out. Skip it if you're going to watch them all sequentially.

Death wasn't all bad, it was made to help viewers discover the deeper meanings of the series and as a synopsis so everythings kept in mind for EoE. I watched them all with a friend as one big long marathon and by the end we were near death due to mass psychosis, repitition and brainraping. The total time is just under 15 hours.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Nabeshin said:
that's an understatment kurt you will need to watch it a few time to under stand it the comentery is not bad. episode 25 and 26 where that bad the director got death threats it shows you them in EoE
I've seen the normal episodes 9 times, and EoE too many times to count. >_<

And yes, I know about the part where they show the hate mail. ^^

Best answers
LOL!! i just saw EoE right! and i must say that was CRAPTASTIC :D i dont get it, he destroyed the world or what? and whats up with the end? is there a sequal to the EoE? cus i dont think it was an ending? i dont really think it helped making this one instead of having those "memories" episodes ^_^

but ehh... is there another episode i am missing after EoE? ^_^ sure hope so

Best answers
Mortenl said:
is there another episode i am missing after EoE? ^_^ sure hope so
AHH HAHAHA!

Sorry thats it, there’s no more. All you can do now is let EoE stir around in your head until you go insane.

Best answers
lol ye really.. i hink i am going insane ^_^ i sure can feel that they didn't have many money when making this movie :D LOL! really.. it was crap! and THATS not an ending :D lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom