The Halo 2 Dissapointed ending.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So you think Halo 2 has a crappy ending? doesnt explain what happens there? just cuts off without notice and doesnt explain anything?

Well beat it on Legendary, THEN you will see that the ending isnt so bad. ive seen a few guys here saying how horrible the ending is. Well from Easy to Heroic, it is, But beat it all on legendary and yoou shall be rewarded...

I dont wanna explain the ending here, would just ruin it all.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm, I'll admit I played the game on easy, the first time through. But, I do like how the Halo universe turned out.

The game itself, is amazing, and has been improved in many areas I felt it needed to be improved. I played online for like 6 hours straight, and it felt like 30 minutes, because I was having so much fun. My only beef is the Optimatch and Player "Matching" System, I think it's critical for you to be able to stay on one server, and build a team strategy with people/players you get to know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, but i look at it on the bright side, you meet alot more people this way. And you could always form a optimatch party.

Best answers
Yeah, I love the game and its story. But the ending sucked. I don't really have the patience to complete it on Ledgendary just yet, been destroying everyone who faces me on multiplayer games instead :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
By the way, beating it noraml then going though last level on legendary doesnt work, gotta go all the way on Legendary

Best answers
I'm in a clan called Hawk or something. Just a couple of my friends and some people they know over Live. A couple of my friends are good, the rest are pretty crap, I just stay in it because it's with friends.

Best answers
bah i beat it on heroic, but i find it hard to believe the legendary ending makes it not crappy unless i get to play a lot more levels, or all the righns go off, because wiping out all life in the galaxy is always an acceptable ending to anything.

Best answers
You know a lot of people said the same thing about Halo and its "crappy" ending when actually just designed to set up for Halo 2. I am sure you people can connect the dots here, and if you can't I feel sorry for your parents. :p

Best answers
I've heard that if you beat it on Legendary it gives you a date in Febuary. Halo 2 Part 2 maybe?

Best answers
Taurus 2112 said:
You know a lot of people said the same thing about Halo and its "crappy" ending when actually just designed to set up for Halo 2. I am sure you people can connect the dots here, and if you can't I feel sorry for your parents. :p
the ending isn't a build up to the next game, its obviously unfinished, either that or whoever thought that was a good point to do a cliffhanger should be fired. Its not right before a point of high action, its not right after a point of high action, its like right int he middle of one, th eending just seemed wrong. Halo 1's ending was good, it was climactic and it set up for a sequal, this one just kinda.... ended randomely

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's exactly the same for Half-Life 2, except there's just 1 ending no matter what the difficulty. Maybe (and hopefully) they'll both get expanded. I haven't seen the Legendary ending yet but I believe RavenTrunks if he says it clears stuff up :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom