Budokai 3 Characters: Help me!

Best answers
I just got Budokai 3 and I've looked up on how to unlock some of the secret characters but all I've seen is general information, but I kinda need specifics on how to get Cooler and Broly. I've fought Cooler but apparently I did something wrong that didn't get him unlocked, and I just can't find Broly. Anyone have specifics on how to get these?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From that link:

Dr. Zoidberg - Defeat Syn Shenron in his Omega form using base Kid Goku.
Oceanic Shenron - Beat Omega Shenron with broly 5 time without losing
Kujila - Get everyone to at least level 10 in the Dragon Arena

These are not confirmed characters, has anyone unlocked them? If so then there might be other Futurama Characters, Shadow Dragons or What-If Fusions!

Pan

Best answers
Psycs2012 said:
I just got Budokai 3 and I've looked up on how to unlock some of the secret characters but all I've seen is general information, but I kinda need specifics on how to get Cooler and Broly. I've fought Cooler but apparently I did something wrong that didn't get him unlocked, and I just can't find Broly. Anyone have specifics on how to get these?
I was pretty much in the same situation a few hours ago so i will give you a specific solution too your brolly problem instead of the short written one in that gamespot cheat/hint section. To unlock brolly, you have to make it up to the area where goku first reaches gohan with the p. earings. After that has passed as soon as your back on the map, tap R1 to see if you can sense anyone else nearby.

If 2 more dots dont come up on the screen, then here's another way to get through that. After the whole gohan part, fly over to the area where the red dot is, but do not enter it. Look around abit beside it, its not far off at all there should be an extra hidden spot u can enter.

There you will talk to the Supreme Kai, and he will state that he sense's another wicked power other than majin buu's. After that, follow the same path you were currently own and just before you fight kid buu, vegeta will decide to take your place and you go off looking for brolly. Then after you fight him and beat him, you pretty much got him won.

As for the whole cooler thing, Im just as lost as you on that part.

Best answers
As for the whole cooler thing, Im just as lost as you on that part
Thanks a bunch for the info, it was just what I needed. As for the Cooler part, I found how to get him. I was playing the Namek map with Goku and I had just beat Frieza and then there were 3 dots on the map: one for Vegeta which was just south of me, one for Cooler in the middle, and one where Krillin gets killed and you get Super Saiyan. I went to the Vegeta one and he says that he killed Frieza, and then he fights you. After that there will be the dot in the middle and that's Cooler. Kill him and that cap will pop out. I didn't see the Vegeta dot the 2nd time through looking for the characters so you might have to kill Cooler instead of Frieza once through and then go again and fight Vegeta before Cooler
*Edit* uh... Anyone find Syn Shenron(aka Omega Shenron) or the Super Saiyan 4s?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill help you out with cooler.

Now u fight him in DU randomly sometimes as metal. I dont know why but thats not how you get him.

ok heres how to get him:

Gokus Dragon Universe:

In Namek right after you beat freiza for the first time, there will be 3 dots. go to the bottom left dot, there you will find Super saiyan Vegeta saying he finished off Freiza. You have to fight him.

After you fight him some things are said, dont remember, but then only 1 dot should be on the map. go to it and Cooler will be their, talking about how he thought the distress signal was a mistake. beat him, you get him

Oh and hweres how to get SSJ4 Goku. In Buu saga, fly around the bottom right islands of the map(To the right of the world tournament). A ??? event will show, go to it. Goku will say he has a headache, that it hurts and hes worried that hes changing, he turns ssj4 and you get the capsule.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why is Dr. Zoidberg in the unlockables list in gamestop....? -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whos android 22? i thought they stopped at 20 (Gero)

Best answers
ok i beat game twice i no wut to do
SS4 Goku-Get Break THrough from Dballs
SS4 Vegeta-Get Breakthorugh form Dballs
lol all i no

Best answers
I got SSJ4 Goku doing the SS Gogeto sidequest. Then I fought Omega Shinron.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dr. Zoidberg, Kujila and Android 22 are made up (unless it's THE Dr. Zoidberg :)) as is Black Gogeta I guess, has anyone unlocked any of them? How about Oceanus Shenron? Maybe you can help shed some light on it. If Oceanus is in it then I imagine other Shadow Dragon's are too, it makes no sense to include just her, she wasn't even special, Eis and Nova were.

Best answers
Zoidberg isn't in there, neither is Oceanus Shenron. The only Shenron in there is Omega. if you unlock Dragon Arena mode it shows all the characters, and the only Shenron there is Omega.
I got SSJ4 Goku doing the SS Gogeto sidequest. Then I fought Omega Shinron.
you mean the one where you fight Gotenks with Gogeta?

Best answers
Psycs2012 said:
Zoidberg isn't in there, neither is Oceanus Shenron. The only Shenron in there is Omega. if you unlock Dragon Arena mode it shows all the characters, and the only Shenron there is Omega.
you mean the one where you fight Gotenks with Gogeta?

Yep. Only way I know of to get him instead of buying him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol some ppl think bulma is playable, i just went to dranet.com and they say that "She has to be in it! she has her own model!" refering to the training mode... lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I found out about Kujila, he's just some regular on their forums and also on GameFAQ's who reviews DBZ games. The rest are Gamespot being retarded I guess, or someone with privileges abusing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom