HL2 Inspired Sigs..

Best answers
Just some screenies i ended up addin some brushes, i wouldnt use them just wanted to show yous..

There all pretty basic but last one is worse with the empty'ness.... !_!

-SaN'Jess

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
None of the effects seem to flow with the stock pictures. :\

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont like
i dont like
and...i dont like

i fidn ur sig style getting boring =\

Best answers
Sicron said:
i dont like
i dont like
and...i dont like

i fidn ur sig style getting boring =\
i dont really care im just posting some images...

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont lnow why but i love your sigs. The random style you made is very unique and i just love it.

Best answers
Ugly sigs.

The only one I see that sort of looks ok is well ok nevermind, all of them I dont like still. The top you dont even know whats in the backround it looks like the bottom of the tower in HL2 but its just a bad stock to use in a sig. The middle looks like throw up and the bottom just does not match at all really, but the first on is probably the best out of the three.

7/10
5/10
6/10

Best answers
well its like im trying not to follow the style everyone else on here has which is...

1.Get Anime babe ¬_¬..
2. Add Brush effects around anime image.. (85% Dragon Ball Z..)
then change colour and add basic text.

So im going for my own style which seems like not too many people like... most people cant seem to adapt to change but im totally sick of this common thing. but each to their own and opion is personal.

-SaN

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You call trying to be original unique?

Well I think you are trying too hard. Just do what you like. Stop trying to be different and do what you like to do.

I liked your sigs a long time ago. Now these three are just terrible. Looking at them hurtz my eyes.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
You call trying to be original unique?

Well I think you are trying too hard. Just do what you like. Stop trying to be different and do what you like to do.

I liked your sigs a long time ago. Now these three are just terrible. Looking at them hurtz my eyes.

well its funny that im doing what i like which is being original... ¬_¬"
Could you give me any reasons why they are 'terrible' no? If you give me reasons for why the 'hurtz your eyes' then i can fix them or i can know for future refrence, not that i'll make sigs just to please you, but would be slightly more helpful than just insulting them

-SaN

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like the sig you are currently using more, but i think those tetris like blocks are really ugly, sorry but thats what i think.

You can try to be unique and original sure, but if the sig doesnt look good then you're at fault. I see good potential in all of your sigs but there are certain things that completely throw me >_>

on the first, it would be great if your typography was placed somewhere more ballanced, and get rid of those ugly blocks >_< sorry but they stand out too much and they are distracting, also i fail to see how it connects with the theme of the sig.

The second is my favourate of the 3, i just dont like the blending on the halflife 2 symbol, it doesnt blend nicely with the the highly contrasting font right next to it, it looks out of place, im not sure how you could fix it maybe making it white? or just not including it at all and removing that part of the signature all together.

the third is the worse, It has quite nice typography, but that leads to those nasty blocks again, they totally do not work with a font and image like that. There is a huge gap in the middle effecting the composition drastically, i have nothing to follow with my eyes untill i come to a harsh white line, it completely disrupts the flow, its like the end of the sig, if it cut of there and you added some nice stock it would look great, that stock is too contrasting and too disrupting to the composition there, it looks out of place and i wouldnt use it.

I know you might be getting angry with people, but they're only giving you their opinions, sure you may think its a case of anime stock on such and such a backgroud, which in some cases it is, but in other cases its a lot more work and a lot more thought than just that. I dont think you should bash other styles, not untill you completely understand your own.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're not good, nor original, just long skinny sigs with small badly cut stocks, randomly placed stamps, and ugly fonts. same as the last 20 you posted.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guru_San said:
i dont really care im just posting some images...

-SaN
Hence the reason i didn't critisize them. And if you say you make sigs like this to be different because everyone else does blend, pic, text or whatever that isn't being original. It's trying to be different.

Best answers
cheers for the crits David. Its not that im getting angry with these guys its just that they say.. "looks terrible" dont really help me at all.. so i get defensive lol, but im not really too worried as i said from the start its not like im intending on using them.

As for the Block effect brush stuff, i really like it hence why ive been using it alot latly. Its all just down to opion i supose. Most of the people here dont seem to like change.. or i duno cant adjust to it as it is human nature not to enjoi change from the start, thus that saying "Takes some time to get used to"

I dont really want to be differant ive just sorta grown up from the anime side of graphics as to me it seems all the same and nothing interesting. And Dask no one is going to listen to you when you post stuff like that, was pretty offensive and no need for it.. so do us a favour and shut your spavor..

Thanks anywho folks
-SaN

p.s. I need to get out of this new brush mode... its sucking me in and all my old PS skills have vanished.. this 'seems' the lazy method lol...

imported_E_

I
To all the previous posters, I agree and disagree with all of you. These are not the best quality signatures, nor will they start a trend of any kind.. but they are not the worst sigs ever. Each signature holds his unique style, and if you don't think it is unique then that is your opinion. I think the second one is the best of the three, because you can really make out the picture of Barney, otherwise they look crowded and complex. Good job though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom