• Half-Life 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Halo 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hellz ya, the real test. We already know Half-Life 2 pwns Doom 3, and we can assume Halo 2 does the same...

Vote. Now. Or forever hold your peace.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half-Life 2 again, Halo 2 will die before HL2 due to lack of expandability. /crystal ball

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wasn't there a topic 'bout this? Anyway...

Halo 2 - Best Console FPS
Half-Life 2 - Best PC FPS

But overall Half-Life 2 is better.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
G-Gear#666 said:
Wasn't there a topic 'bout this? Anyway...

Halo 2 - Best Console FPS
Half-Life 2 - Best PC FPS

But overall Half-Life 2 is better.
There was, but this is related to the fact they are now both out, and can both be compared. The other was made when H2 came out, and HL2 wasn't out. Now people can revote, knowing what they know about both games.

Best answers
Halo 2 - Xbox live with new maps.....
HL2 - the world wide web with people constantly working on mods and expanding it further.

So definately HL2

Best answers
I recently bought Halo 2, and i must say its one of the best games ive ever played. Now I havent played HL2 and I wont be playing it for some time so Halo 2 wins. "p057m4n" is my tag, Im starting up a little clan so look me up. Clan name is LET for Les Enfant Terribles (the terrible children)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Where have I heard that before (Les Enfant Terribles?)... Was it Noir? I think it was... Correct me if im wrong... I haven't seen Noir in a long time...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't you mean, "Ha-ha-ha-Half Li-li-li-life T-t-t-two" ?

Yeah. Any game that's had a sound skipping problem from the first ten frames of the intro for over a year and throughout beta does not have my respect. >:0\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it all depends

with halo 2 my friends and i can all hook up a lan and do crazy stuff all night

but hl2 leads to a more open online type o thingy

so really it all depends on who i wanna play with

but in the end they both rox0r my box0rs

though if i had to pick id go with halo simply because i enjoy the universe alot more than half life

Best answers
half life 2 by a lot, i got both the days they cam eout, half life 2 is just awesome, plain awesome. It's easily one of the best games i've played in years, and the mods only make the game that much sweeter.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm pretty sure that sound glitch is dependent on hardware, I didn't get it in the alpha and I didn't get it in the finished game.

Halo II defiantley has better multiplayer, (it actually HAS multiplayer), co-op story and more vehicles, apart from that I think HL2 beats it narrowly. When the expansion packs and mods come along, it'll be alot better. Also I found Half-Life 2's story to be badly explained, and they both had poor endings. I find Halo II to be more fun but Half-Life 2 to be the better game.

Best answers
half life 2 comes with coutner strike source though, and i think thats better or = to halo2

★ Black Lounger ★
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
I Voted HL2 i think it will live longer then Halo2

Best answers
Half-Life 2.

While I haven't yet played a decent amount of Halo 2, it uses the same engine, and from watching other people play it at stores/gameplay vids, the gameplay looks similar to that of 1. And while the 1st was fun, and the 2nd was undoubtedly improved, I have to say that HL2 totally owned my liver and/or large intestine.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
G-Gear#666 said:
Where have I heard that before (Les Enfant Terribles?)... Was it Noir? I think it was... Correct me if im wrong... I haven't seen Noir in a long time...
Isn't it from the Metal Gear Solid series (Snake, Liquid). Actually I'm positive they were refered to as "Les Enfant Terribles"

Go HL2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom