ONLINE TRAINING

Best answers
its me again and i was wondering if any one would wanna train so i can get better.....like combos,energy blast,everything
pls respond thx :)

look for the name Ultra Goku and i will be playing with goku ofcourse cya there

Best answers
hey Jmoney.. glaf you finally got ESF to work.. lol
if you're on the west coast, there's a pretty fast server that for newbs only. they got an admin that will kick the pros most of the time. Play in there, and someone will most likely teach you the basics atleast
oh and make sure you check out the manual. It pretty much covers overything that you've asked for in your post...

Best answers
YEA I SEEN THE NOOB ONLY THING BUT IT WAS LOCKED HOW CAN I GET IN? PLZ TELL WOULD LOVE TO TRAIN WITH U GUYS

Best answers
Jmoney said:
YEA I SEEN THE NOOB ONLY THING BUT IT WAS LOCKED HOW CAN I GET IN? PLZ TELL WOULD LOVE TO TRAIN WITH U GUYS
hmm.. train with superbots its a fair way to train.. i just turn off the laser and its realy good.. train with pros.. observe than try to do it ureself and ul get beter.. learn to use buttons how u should.. ul kinda get the hang of it..

Best answers
Yea, do that, I went into those noob server things and they kept kicking me only because I would tele out of the way just before they hit me to melee me and then I turn around and nail them first. Its something I learned while playing more advanced players. I'd rather train with bots then go into that server.

Best answers
with bots u don't get full experiance with it all u can learn is to hit ppl using basic melee the rest u just got to get used to and when i was n00b no one trained me :( so i am not pro but better then n00bs :D

Best answers
Quick related question... can you add bots to internet games in which human players are playing? It's probably common knowledge, but a simple answer would be appreciated.

The reason I ask is because I think it would be really fun to use bots in order to set up co-op training sessions. If I had an internet connection better than dial-up, I'd probably opt to do this, but for the time being I have to settle with playing alone against bots on LAN. Training with multiple bots or super bots is already fun, which is why I think that training with a friend against a large force of bots or several super bots (even one highest level bot) would be fun. You could even use this to re-enact, or Roleplay, some scenes from DBZ.

Just some thoughts.

Best answers
yes you can have bots and people play at the same time. Just have the game be on steam with an internet connection. Add bots but make sure there is room for people to join

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom