It's been a while, new wip

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's been a while since I made anything in ps though...I'm trying to get into a whole different style seeing as I'm stuck in 'my' style for WAY too long....I haven't made anything good in months...

Alright, so please keep in mind this is a WIP, and I don't want any grades or whatnot, just criticism.

Fire away.

EDIT: Update, not like anyone cares. :(

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looking nice man, keep it up. Why is no one replying to this guys sweet sig?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks ok, but the...clouds or whatever they are look a bit bright X_x 8/10

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owa said:
Looking nice man, keep it up. Why is no one replying to this guys sweet sig?
If only I knew.....thanks for the comments. :yes:

And Sicron, they're supposed to be bright. ;)

Best answers
i think it looks a little plain.. :S and its way to bright as already said.. not a sig i would really use :D but thats just me, just pretend i am not here :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no no I want your criticism o_o seriously

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wouldn't know what to put in there =/

Best answers
bah dont put an anime picture on it ¬_¬.. try something like a snowman... oO or like..

snowboarder not anime well to common and just dulls them down now.

NIce sig tho. oh and Dask, why u keep posting such negative stuff on peoples sig's without comment,.. your sig is horrid but no one else complains.. ¬_¬
-SaN

Best answers
Guru_San said:
oh and Dask, why u keep posting such negative stuff on peoples sig's without comment,.. your sig is horrid but no one else complains.. ¬_¬
-SaN
i must second that,

anyways : nice picture chaos, i looked like 10min on it but could see anything in it...its really...unshaped picture, very special...its just empty for me..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guru_San said:
NIce sig tho. oh and Dask, why u keep posting such negative stuff on peoples sig's without comment,.. your sig is horrid but no one else complains.. ¬_¬
Even though your opinion is clearly based on ignorance, I'll TRY and explain this to you. When I post in someone's thread, I don't lie to them, or beat around the bush with "it's ok" or asinine comments like that, I tell them the truth. I hope you can understand that. And, Guru, coming from you, that statement is more or less not just.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dask said:
Even though your opinion is clearly based on ignorance, I'll TRY and explain this to you. When I post in someone's thread, I don't lie to them, or beat around the bush with "it's ok" or asinine comments like that, I tell them the truth. I hope you can understand that. And, Guru, coming from you, that statement is more or less not just.

you used to get pissed off wen people did the same in your threads i remember it well, when you had that repetative and busy background style that always looked the same, people complained, i was one of the only ones that gave you crits and advice and you apprieciated it, just remember that before you think "ewe dodgy" is all thats required from a good sig maker like you.....

I like the sig, it could do with an image though but it does have a nice focal point as it is, my only crits would be, the blobs are a little bright for that blue, if the blue was lighter it might be better, the font suits it, even thought the "h" is a little high and distracting, I'd make it the same hight as the other letters. The border looks good, but the whole thing looks slightly pixely

Best answers
haha ignorance! i see u changed your sig after da comment i made tehe.. i was just gettin agrovated by your short witty pointless replies thats all.

as 4 the sig, are you updating this? if not then no much point in the followin comments but ive been thinkin.. make the text wider, add some sort of robot thing see how that turns out, you never no till ye try!

Oh and Dask... love me ^^!

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guru_San said:
haha ignorance! i see u changed your sig after da comment i made tehe.. i was just gettin agrovated by your short witty pointless replies thats all
"ewe, dodgy" FEAR MY WITTY COMMENTS! I changed my sig 'cause I made a new one, but god knows I only make sigs to impress you. It's true, I could've gone further into detail, but just saying dodgy is C&C in itself, meaning " make it less dodgy"

DavidSki <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom