[SPOILERS] Naruto 109

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i actually enjoyed that episode. ahha i was lmao when sasuke was tellin sakura to shut up :talk: she's toooo needy and annoying too. all she does is cry and cry and is usually there to be a shield because she can't do anything

Best answers
i hated the part where she asked to come with him! also there were to much crying!... but if u look away from those moments it was ok :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fighting part was pretty good though... o_o

Best answers
Ack, I need to get this one so I can watch Sakura cry! :S

Ok well maybe not for that reason, but I still need to get it. :]

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermhemm...screw these small thingys...WE WANT THE FIGHT BETWEEN SASUKE AND NARUTO!!!!!!!!! and manga chapter 239 o_o

Best answers
)V(-=Vaelaar=- said:
Ack, I need to get this one so I can watch Sakura cry! :S

Ok well maybe not for that reason, but I still need to get it. :]
if u want an episode where Sakura cryes watch episode:
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .................. 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 and 109....

she basically cryes in all episodes :D atleast it feels that way :D

Best answers
Haha yeah, tell me about it. (Actually don't tell me about it. Sakura is worthless... no offence to all you Sakura fans out there.)

Best answers
You obviously don't read the manga then ::Sigh:: you will take them back later

Best answers
muhahha... u are soo right.. Sakura (atm) is stupidly worthless! and she is just obsessed with Sasuke! shes like! a love stalker! why doesn't she grow up and realize thats shes just a stupid *****?

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My bet is, she will become just as powerfull, as err, her personal trainer =)

Best answers
hmm i dont get why they follow sasuke i mean, damn its his choice to go to orochimaru, he wants to...he decided to take revenge on his brother and tought about it for days and days...he wants it...well let him go !
but no...stupid konoha wont let him...hmm doesnt he had to have a "own way of the ninja"?

Best answers
Yes, right now she's an annoying fangirl of Sasuke, but guess what...that's the point. Keep in mind that the story isn't finished yet, and in order to be a good story, it needs dynamic characters, characters who learn, improve on themselves, and change as the story goes on.

The story is about these three maturing and learning to live the life of a ninja. And in that process is maturing beyond childish thoughts, such as her blind love for Sasuke.

Basically, give it time, Sakura will become a much more interesting and likeable character as she learns that she has to follow her own path instead of attaching herself to other's.

As for the episode, I liked it. the fighting was good, and the scene's focusing on Sakura maturing were pretty well done too. Can't wait for the next episodes.

Best answers
Cold Steel said:
My bet is, she will become just as powerfull, as err, her personal trainer =)

argh... if the "personal" is who i think it is its going to get wild further ahead! also u saw a little clue in the filler episodes o_O damn i hate when u can predict whats gonna happen :/ and i haven't read the manga, so i cant know if i am wayyy off.... but dont tell me/us... i dont really wanna know... !

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I knew Sasuke was gonna leave, but I was still shocked when he did...:S

Anyway I'm excited about next weeks double episode. Finally we can see the konoha genin in action.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait wait wait did I see Lee with the group at the end? :shocked:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Valeska said:
hmm i dont get why they follow sasuke i mean, damn its his choice to go to orochimaru, he wants to...he decided to take revenge on his brother and tought about it for days and days...he wants it...well let him go !
but no...stupid konoha wont let him...hmm doesnt he had to have a "own way of the ninja"?
Gee I dunno Valeska... Orochimaru kinda sorta killed the 3rd Hokage, not to mention the Kazekage (and impersonated him in order to get an entire ninja village to attack Konoha), not to mention craploads of Konoha ninja and other men, women, and children over the course of his life in gruesome ways, as well as conspired to assault (and did assault using his own village) Konoha village... what do you think Orochimaru is going to use him for? A badminton partner? Of course they don't want him to go to Orochimaru. What if your best friend wanted to go become the right-hand man of Hitler? o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom