supreme kai

hercule

and cell jr

thank you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/code/920505.html

100% Frieza is a skill cap so I guess you get it randomly

Supreme Kai/Kaioshin - You will find him at the plain before you go to the last battle in Gohan's DragonUniverse mode

Hercule/Mr.Satan - Help him out in Piccolo's DragonUniverse mode (Majin Saga) at the desert and talk to videl at central city

Cell Jr. - Beat Piccolo in Dragon Arena when he broken in (your level must be at 20-40)

Make sure you have a Budokai 2 save on ure memory card to get free stuff :D

Best answers
How do you play in the DBGT Dragon Universe... I've beat the Dragon Universe 4 times already...

Best answers
you don't. you get SSJ4 and Omega Shenron in the regular Dragon Universe

Best answers
uh... what? if you're asking how to get SSJ4, SSJ4 Gogeta, and Omega Shenron AIM me. Psycs2012 is my aim. It takes a bit to explain.

Best answers
100% Freiza-Buy at shop or search at namek b4 battling 100% Freiza
Cell Jr-Bragon arena and keep fighting unitl people break in
Supreme Kai-Talk to Supreme Kai in (Adult)Gohan's DU b4 battling Super Buu
Dunno how to get Hercule

Best answers
I searched the entire map before the final fight vs super buu with gohan, i didn't find supreme kai anywhere, can u like build a map and mark on it where u find him plz?

He interests me now that they have uniqe characteristics lol.

Best answers
okay, it took me a while to get him because the instructions on gamefaqs isn't that clear. what you have to do is before you fight Dabura you go North of West City(I think) and you have a sparring match with Vegeta. After that you go to the North East corner of the map and find Vegeta in the mountains. Then go fight Dabura. after you fight Dabura you should be fighting Majin Vegeta. after you fight Majin Vegeta go to Central City(I think) and use sense and one of the powers you sense should be Supreme Kai. After you talk to him there's this small isolated island with a forest terrain on it. go into the forest terrain to get the Kibitoshin Potara Fusion. It's a bit foggy in my head but that should be it. any problems? send me a PM/IM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom