redo of the challege with gonaz

Best answers
comeon i posted my bio in the bio setion so dont say crap about that

btw can u repost my stroy i dont wanna retype it

Best answers
"Ah my home land the baren desert a place that holds no boundrys" said Xavier as he walked across the sandy surface, viewing the high top plateu's in the distance as the wind brushes passed him.

"Well you better get a good look at em becuase your body will be buried here my friend" said a voice from far off, "Too bad your brain is to slow to relize that it is your body that will be buried here" said Xavier as he began to unsheath his Mystic Sword in all it glory.

As the wind began to kick up, sand began to fly cross the the path of Xavier as he stood his ground gazing into the bright and blurry path in front of him, "Well i see my challeger appears to be Skimaru" say's Xavier walking toward him sword in hand ready for battle.

Walking toward Skimaru Xavier notices he has his Mystic Katana in his hand aswell lokking ready for the fight, "Your legacy as a legend is nomore because will be the legend who killed you" say's Skimaru as he begins to dash toward Xavier at top speed.

A ringing noise could be heard throughout the endless baren desert as Skimaru katana collided with Xavier's Sword.

As the two warriors struggled Xavier leapt back to then land his knee right into Skimaru's stomach as he stepped backwards breathless from the blow fell to the ground cluching his gut fromt he pain "My power is more that you can handle but if that's what you wwant so be it" said Xavier as he began to chrage up the orb of lighting as it sparked and grew shape as the power was being collected.

As Skimaru began to lift him self from the ground covered in sand a power could be felt from within him "What is that odd power you have ther skip it's quite large for someone of your skill level" said Xavier stepping back a few feet, "It's my Senpu Dotagiri attack it's a beam that you can only block " said
Skimaru as the power being collected grew more and more.

Crash!!!

The red beam flew forward Xavier caught off guard threw the lighting blast at the beam only to have the beam absorb the orb of lighting,As the blast hit Xavier head on as it sent Xavier flying through the air smashing him through several rock pillar's in the making.

Dust filled the area as Xavier crashed to the ground bloody and bruised leaving a crater in the process, "Gah! what power I would never have expected such power from him of all people" said Xavier as he rose up from the ground only to stager back a bit due to such a shock.

"Im only getting started", said Skimaru as he dashed toward Xavier landing a right jab to the side of his face leaving a bruise on his cheek to then go into a combo of punches and kick's to end with Xavier flying high into the air.

"Take this!!!" said Skimaru as he lept up high into the air ahead of Xavier to land a kick stright into Xavier's adomen as he went crashing straight toward's the ground leaving a bigger crater than before.

As the dust began to rise and settle Xavier rose up blood caked on his left cheek his vest torn and covered in sand, "Bah my power's are far more stronger than you think Skimaru" said Xavier as he began to arise from the cracked and broken ground around him....

ok your turn

Best answers
Since you didnt even bother to read 1.) what I said 2.) what DP said in a PM and 3.) What my bio in my signature says, I'm not letting you off easy =] Heres my entry.

“C’mon, focus…”

BLAM

And there goes the radiator. A huge cloud of smoke rises from the hood of the speeding Cavy convertible. Brand new, too. With a short yank the car is placed nicely on the side of the empty desert road. Not a house or 7-11 for 25 miles...

“Dangit, why’d you have to break down on me NOW?! Look around you man! Yea, that’s right, NOTHINGNESS! My god, look at me talking to my car. Sun’s already getting to me.”

Our first victim is the young Raziel. Almost two meters tall making him impossible to miss in a crowd. Now I’m suppose to go “Owh ow bad childhood always put down by parents, trained for life to get back at them” bla bla cliché! So I wont. And hell he didn’t. Just your average spirit seeing, parallel universe shifting, ghost sword wielding Joe.

Getting his head out of the hood of the car trying to look interesting but, since he has no mechanical skills what so ever, not really solving any problems, he leans against the side of the metal piece of trash and sighs to himself. He narrows his eyes and takes a good look at what’s going to be his new home, so it seemed, for the next couple of months. “Ohwell, no rent out here” he thought and smirked.

Then, out of the blue, a blue Ford van came from the exact opposite side of the road. Naturally, being the urban kind of guy that he is YoWerd, he stick up his thumb hoping for a ride home. Or at least till the next stop. Now if only he hadn’t done that…

The van bulleted by his head going about 90, then got caught in a mad draft ending in the trench. Raziel, ready to start swearing for just flat-out ignoring the rules of the road, ran towards the crash site. There wasn’t much left of the van, but the driver… far to intact.

“Holy mother of all things shiny , are you alright dude?!” Raziel yells while pulling open the side doors. “Yes… I’m quite alright now that I’ve found YOU!” The side doors blast open, along with Raziel in his presence. Raziel smacks on the tarmac and reaches for his back. “Ow… that cant be good. Pain… world of pain.”

As the dust clears from the now completely trashed van, the evil do-er of this all emerges. Coming out blade first putting both feet on the ground looking down on Raziel.

“My god, your in worse shape then I thought Raziel, where have you been training.”

Raziel, startled by this new supernatural appearance, crawls to his feet and takes a good look at what stands before him. Seems like he wasn’t the only one with gifts. You could cut the epic-battle-waiting-to-happen tension with a knife.

“Speaking of knifes” Raziel said and looked to the side of his new found nemesis. “That’s one hell of a big butter cutter you have there… Where’d you get it?” “Does that really matter? You should be more worried about how I’m going to rip out your liver with it…” Raziel grinned and looked into his foes eyes. “FOOL! I WILL CONSUME YOUR SOUL!” Raziel suddenly screams out. The arch-enemy recoils in horror, not having the slightest idea of what just happened. “Heh, just kidding.” Lord doom rises his eyebrow and returns to his natural heroic bad guy pose. “I will, however, stick you to my knifes.” Raziel’s grin widens as he looks down to the ground and closes his eyes.

He stretches his arms out wide and out of thin air, two gigantic ethereal blades appear on both sides of his arms. As they drop down smoothly in his hands, Raziel opens his eyes again and busts out a small but oh so evil laugh. “You didn’t think not giving me a ride to Barstow was going to go down easy, did you?”

CLANG

Raziel’s dash was lightening speed. Both the blades where deeply planted on his enemies blade. Raziel backs away again and relaxes. “Well, seeing as you made it through the first round and are still alive and didn’t lose any limps and/or organs, you qualify for getting-to-know-your-baddy chapter 2, -His name-. So what, if I may be so bold in pausing this collision of might, is your name? Evil alias will do, as well.” “Its Xavier, a name you shouldn’t forget for it will be the name you need to beg to just before I finish you…” “Your one angry fellow aren’t you? Meh, s’alright with me. Just know you have a shoulder to cry on if you need one!” “Enough of this bickering!”

Xabier lifts up his sword and marches towards Raziel. His hammer of justice strikes swiftly but just misses Raziel. As he dodges to the side and gets ready to counter attack, Xabier already unleashes another furies attack. Raziel can barely duck and summersaults backwards. “My god this guy has it all. Speed and strength. I should have kept my mouth shut ‘bout the whole sticking on knife thing… Damn, why did my car just have to break down no-“

WOOSH

Xabier’s sword swing in front of the semi in thought Raziel catching him of guard completely and making him fly into the desert plains. Getting back on his feet takes a little bit more energy then before since now, well, he has one big bruise on the side of his body. But he can still cough it up, don’t worry kids.

“Well that… Hurt… Which of course you’re pleased to hear.” “Muwhahahaha, yes I am pleased to see you in pain. A shame it wasn’t enough to take you out once and for all. I have other things to do you know…” “Ohyea? Like what?”

Raziel runs towards Xabier in a S pattern confusing his foe and tries to land one of the blades that have been re-summoned in Xabier’s face. Unfortunately, that didn’t work out as planed. Xabier blocks the attack with his own sword and grins. “Well, there’s this evil people convention I was heading towards before I bumped into you.” Xabier swings his blade to the side and barely misses Raziel. “Oh really? They have those for you evil guys as well now?” Raziel lands on the ground after a few unsuccessful strikes on his target, turns around and stabs towards Xabier. “You bet, we’ve been showing those 14 year olds how to manipulate there superiors since 99’, How’d you think MTV was made to what it is?” Xabier takes a step to the side to dodge the stabs and stumped then handle of his sword into Raziel’s stomach. “Oh you evil bastard…” Raziel recoils and coughs a few times then stands up tall again… Only to duck back down to dodge Xabier’s bread knife. “Christ sake, would you give me a minute?!” Raziel whines out. “No” “Fine!”

Raziel lands yet another effortless blow on Xabier’s blade and following the pattern of all epic battles, Xabier strikes back with might. “Gotha…” Raziel thinks.

Raziel’s entire body turns into a grey dust figure as the blade passes right through him. “The heck?” Xabier questions himself before getting a fist full of Raziel in the face. “Booya! Yeah, I got powers to you know!”

Xabier takes his sweet precious time to get himself up and running again, still recovering from this unforeseen blow to the yaw. Correcting his mouth and rubbing the deep red stain where Raziel hit to ease the pain, he gets angrier and angrier. The can almost see the burning flames inside of him… Untapped powers, to cruel for the world to ever see…

“Oh crap… I didn’t awake something inside of you, right? This whole “mystical power training with sholin monks for 25 years” isn’t going to happen, right?”

“…”

“Oh just greats…”

Raziel lifts his ethereal blades to guarding height and braces for the worst…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom