[Spoilers]Naruto -- Manga 239

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i think this manga chapter let us know how kakashi got his sharingan...obito died(atleast thats what adult kakashi said) and obito says he in an uchiha, so as soon as obito dies i think kakashi gets his sharingan...but what i dont get is...if u look at this chapter it looks like kakashi is Sasuke and obito is Naruto, the 2 almost hate eachother...but why does kakashi still visit the memorial place for obito then? (see episode 80, when the third dies)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i'm right Kakashi has a big scar around his sharingan eye. My guess is Kakashi get's wouded, and get's his eye cut out. Obito get's wounded badly Right before he dies he offers Kakashi his sharingan eye, and maybe with some weird jutsu the eye is being transplantated.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that could explain why he doesnt have a normal eye anymore and covers his sharingan eye

Best answers
i agree. I also think their conflist is very similar to naruto and sasuke's realationship. I think it'll show later on. Kinda disapointed they pulled out the chidori so quickly though...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think they hate each other they just are strong rivals

Best answers
Well did you notice something about kakashi. He is the EXACT opposite that he is now.

During the jounin entry, he was strict about being on time, talking about his skill, and wanted to show off his new jutsu. His overconfidence and ****iness played a big role in his character. I am assuming the death of Obito and however he gets the sharingan, change his life. He realizes that everything doesn't have to be perfect. He begins to care less about strictness in terms of himself and he only gets angry when a comrade is in danger.

It is clear that it was a life altering event and that it changed kakashi..but for the better or worse?

Best answers
isnt the other guy on the team the 4th hokage?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Clearly for the better... since Kakashi is the man.

The reason he covers his eye is because he can't control whether the sharingan is on or off (it's not his.) If he kept the eye open all day, he'd be constantly draining chakra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom