Spamming Telepunch

Best answers
Why do people spam a good technique, its such a noob thing to do. They make that tech. annoying and noobish.

Best answers
what u mean?...the fact that they can tele and hit u?...thats been around since 1.0...or do u mean the one where u hit someone...then get a free second hit after because of the knockback thing?..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
True-Warrior15 said:
Why do people spam a good technique, its such a noob thing. They make that tech. annoying and noobish.
If it's so noob then why are you having problems with it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Becuase its fun to do if you can do each punch on a different angle and the skilled players are VERY good at this, so the only way to match them is to continously practice.

Best answers
Well I mean when your just falling back and can't move until you catch your balance, and they keep hitting you when your falling further and futher dont even give you a sec to catch your balance. I know this is an advance skilled tech. some people just only use that tech and that is so noobish, like one time I was fighting one and I said hit me with an adv. melee or a basic melee attack instead of telepunching. Then he kept telepunching me until I died, then he typed "this is all I can do I suck at that type of melee".

Best answers
uhm...ok...first off...its very easy to get away from...if u pay attention all u have to do is teleport...now..i understand that its aggrivating and all...but apparently its not so 'noobish' if u are getting beat with it so much...im not trying to call u a noob or anything but do u even use teleport?...if not thats the reason y u are gettin beat down so much...and yes i have seen ppl that say that teleporting isnt meant to be in the game -_-...i was even banned from a server once because i used "teleporting melee" instead of just swooping all over the place...the only thing that will help u is practice

Best answers
Well I do use teleport, I dont get literally beat by it all the time, its just they stalk you with the same move. I tend to give them a piece of there own medicine, but they just wanna do the same thing. I know it takes a very skilled person to do this but no-one wins a game with the same technique because eventually someone will come around and have a defense to stop that from happening. I'm a really good esf fighter but for weeks I've been practicing offense and defense telepunching moves (using it radomnly not spamming the heck out of it). Thats the only tech that put all my incredible defense moves to a hault. So if you can give me tips, I will be grateful and I use the block button.

P.S. Don't mean to get off-topic but can you go here and answer this question because I can't play ESF no more because of this problem. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=50522

Best answers
I dont really understand what is the argument is about...
Um, I also dont think u can all urselfs pros... Im playing that game since it came out... and i can count the player who are able to beat me on my heands (no more then 7).. and i think im still a noob... why? cuz i am a noob.. i got much to learn...
the idea of the game is the melee, and better use the oldstyle cuz thats the only fighting that using the real skillz of the players. all other attacks are nabbish, teleporting is VERY important as well.. if u will be able to master it, u can be the best player in the whole world.

Im playing in public servers, i stopped for a while but when I came back, there was still not much challanges.. i play on club servers now.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
its fun to do if you can do each punch on a different angle and the skilled players are VERY good at this, so the only way to match them is to continously practice.
In 1.0 / 1.1 Yes 1.2 = no

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's not fun in 1.2?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ummm, its like, if you got the ki and a little skill, you can hit them twice, for the price of one, okay i guess..... not every one can do it, and you need enough ki to perform. What really pisses me off is only pre punching.... that stuff pee's me off

Best answers
you do know if you block prepunch....all you do is lose ki and NOT health

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheMasta said:
In 1.0 / 1.1 Yes 1.2 = no
Yes, listen to the man with 7 posts, he knows what he's talking about.

Yes, in 1.2 they can come from all different angles just like they did in 1.0 or 1.1, but one thing that always works is a teleport. Teleport away until they can't follow you and take that time to charge. you can even learn to time and block the telepunch, it jsut takes some insight to your opponents moves.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Does a post count matter, really? Would you rather listen to a moronic no-lifer with 10k+ posts? My thoughts exactly.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They teleported and hit each other all the time in dragonball Z, you have to get used to it. If they are going to appear in your face and punch you, hold block, then hit them back when they miss, or better yet, don't attack them head on so they can't tele in your face. Keep moving, you'll be fine.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TheMasta said:
Does a post count matter, really? Would you rather listen to a moronic no-lifer with 10k+ posts? My thoughts exactly.

It wasn't really the post count that made me say that, as much as your comment. Allthough, usually the post count indicates how much you know about the game. I assumed that you didn't know much, and evidently I was right, becuase what you said just wasn't even true.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Post count has nothing to do with 'how much you know about the game' I'm sure there are people who are experts at the game who don't even post on these forums, and there are people with a heap of posts who don't even play it anymore.

I use the tele punch. I can only get two in at a time, but I think its a decent technique. Go practice against some idle bots, once you figure out the movement its really easy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sure it does, if you're brand new to the forums, then you're probably also brand new to the game. Sure there are going to be exceptions, but for the most part I'm right, it's not like it's anything to be ashamed of, we were all new at one point in time. It was just a little joke, I meant no offense, and I'm sorry if it offended anyone, but take it easy.

Best answers
Tele-punch for teh win!!.....Pre-1.2 players are gonna use tele-punch alot, considering it was the main form of combat in 1.0 > 1.1 etc. Its definatly not hard to counter, just block the first connecting hit and teleport (or) punch back.

Phatslugga said:
Sure it does, if you're brand new to the forums, then you're probably also brand new to the game. Sure there are going to be exceptions, but for the most part I'm right, it's not like it's anything to be ashamed of, we were all new at one point in time. It was just a little joke, I meant no offense, and I'm sorry if it offended anyone, but take it easy.
True enough. When you find a mod you usually sign up to the forum as your downloading, or soon after you've play tested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom