.::The Oncoming Storm::.

Best answers
I was just fiddling around in Photoshop lately and I started some random brushing which brought me to this ... I wasn't really interested in the effects at first but then I started to realise that this one could become a rather decent signature so I kept working on it for five more minutes. This is the result.
Criticism and Comments are very much appreciated!

Best answers
It all follows a color scheme except the font. Which brings it more down than usual because of the simpleness of the sig. And it reminds me more of dust or rustyness than of a oncoming storm.

Best answers
Well, I got that comment on my own forum and I thought that the title showed the feelign that was put into the signature.
But thanks for the comments anyways :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It´s good... but i somethin... like... u done a brush and then u setted a overlayed color layer and then blended clouds ^^ .... but its oright!

Any..way.. The Text of ur name is "black"... make a outer glow with white or smthn else ^^

Best answers
First of all, there is not a single layer in that signature that has Overlay as blending mode :)
Secondly: I NEVER use filters ... I don't even look at them so don't tell me that I blended in clouds .... I just brushed that :)

And my colours have been done with a Color Balance layer ... I hate to colorize because then you get rather dull colors ...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shinja said:
First of all, there is not a single layer in that signature that has Overlay as blending mode :)
Lol relax mr. literal

The tag is too sharpened in some spots, which is why you start to get that grid, the typo, is just plain horrible, and doesn't match the tag in the least.And a "Mono brown" doesn't attract my sense of appeal.

Best answers
Dask said:
Lol relax mr. literal
I wasn't getting mad or so, I was just replying to his comment :)

Well, I know I still have to work on my typography (I still suck at that) but if you saw my previous signature you know that my typing is getting way better ... but that doesn't change the fact that this typography is still horrible :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom