CS:Source ?

Best answers
Hey, i just got cs:source today in the morning and when i play i was kinda laging my ping was like at 87-106 and im in a sever that there ping is like at 34-42 is that normal ? when i play cs my ping is like at 32-43

Best answers
i think what your looking for is... HARDWARE LAG !_!

What are you system specs? cuz if your running on a 500 mhz tnt2 and put it on high then it kinda doesnt work all that smoothly :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Would a crappy system actually mean bad lag? Even if you had a 3.6 ghz PC with 256 mb video you'd still play crappily if you were on a 56k connecting to a server in Germany...

Generally my lag is pretty good in most any server that pings well for me... makes sense...>_>

Best answers
havind some problems when i go to options and change something on video cuz im trying 2 take out the lag is i get this pop up saying ''counter-strike source:hl2.exe-aplication error the instruction at ''0x241734a5'' referrence memory as ''0x011fba48''.the memory could not be ''read'' click ok to terminate the programs. WTF IS THAT!

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Would a crappy system actually mean bad lag? Even if you had a 3.6 ghz PC with 256 mb video you'd still play crappily if you were on a 56k connecting to a server in Germany...

Generally my lag is pretty good in most any server that pings well for me... makes sense...>_>
To my understanding lag has to do with both (system and connection)

Best answers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

havind some problems when i go to options and change something on video cuz im trying 2 take out the lag is i get this pop up saying ''counter-strike source:hl2.exe-aplication error the instruction at ''0x241734a5'' referrence memory as ''0x011fba48''.the memory could not be ''read'' click ok to terminate the programs. WTF IS THAT!

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Amitron said:
To my understanding lag has to do with both (system and connection)
Its not called "lag" o_O, thats a what people says when there fps is just low ;x, heh

I liking CS: source alot more, now you cant run and shoot like an idiot =]

Now you have to stand still and actually aim :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom