Melee

Best answers
Once I was fighting couple of people in esf with Melee. You know how when you fight with melee there are like white arrows on the screen so you can press the same ones and dodge. Ok when the person melee me, there are so so so many arrows on the screen. They came on the screen so fast and there were a lot, i mean a lot of them, i coun't even dodge. How did he do that?

Best answers
Well I think he was doing a special combos that he knew by pressing the special combos or he was just a noob to melee and just start pressing a bunch of buttons while holding the left mouse button.

Best answers
hey was not a noob. He knewwhat he was doing. There were just to many arrows on the screen and they cameso fast. How did he do it???

Best answers
I think those are the combos you have to figuare out. You just played an advanced player or someone who spends way too much time playing it.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is a cvar that makes the combo time be a lot longer
i once used 5 min just to put in the punches and kicks but that was to much
sorry i forgot the cvar though

Best answers
i dont know if the commands are to be posted but they are
am_prepunch_max - max prepunches
am_prepunch_maxstun - max stun so there can be longer combos

i have it setup like this:
am_prepunch_max 300
am_prepunch_maxstun 1300

that way i can beat up on ultimate bots till i get the power i want and then try to kick their @$$.. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope.. My guess is that he fought one of the cheaters.. There is a way to bind a key, so it makes about 30 of those directions at once.. If you fought at the Ascend Zone it was most likely it.

Best answers
Is that really cheating though? since its just binding a key thats changeable in the game instead of going out in the internet and finding some?

Best answers
iv had that happen a couple of times it just means u were to slow to push the first set so it turned 4 directional and if u even manage to get those but were to slow he still hits u and i totaly hate it when that happens cause its all green but ur still getting hit ah yes a bit off topic but who really hates beam jumpers/beam spammers with buu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom