HelP!!!!!

Best answers
Hi ever since i got cs source (yesterday) i was having a problem when i go to options and change something on video cuz im trying 2 take out the lag is i get this pop up saying ''counter-strike source:hl2.exe-aplication error the instruction at ''0x241734a5'' referrence memory as ''0x011fba48''.the memory could not be ''read'' click ok to terminate the programs. then it takes me 2 my deztop how do i get this not 2 pop up!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sounds like your putting alot of strain on your memory. When you change a visual setting make sure you are not connected to a server. If you change a video setting while ingame it will completly murder your memory. So open up CS: S and pick a setting and stick with it. If you got a high end computer go crazy, but if you got an older PC like some of us on the forums, i suggest: 1024x769 res., windowed mode, medium model quality, medium texture quality, simple reflections, low shader, and low shadow. I dunno if any of this will help, i could be completly wrong. Hope it helps though :p.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom