Tournament On Budokai 3 signups Here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Before I start, I would like to state to the mods that Gr00vy has givin me permisson to make this on the forums.

Ok, what I am going to do for fun is have a Budokai 3 Tournament. The way this will work is, you build-up a character and the com will play. Ill have all players fight as a normal tournament bracket randomlyy chosen faceoffs at start. This is completly for fun and to put a decent purpose for building up characters in Budokai3.

Participants allowed: 22 max (first 22 to say they want in)

This will not take place untill maybe around december 20th (so UK and europe can have a chance to buildup.)

I myself will not be Participating in this tournament.

Rules:
1) This is a all out match, which means no ringouts.
2) Characters cannot pass level 50. This makes players put more thought in what to add points to.
3) This match is a 1 on 1 match, which means no Fusions. Any other fighter seen on the arena field will be disqualified.
4) No Breakthoughs or "2nd chances" (freiza ship, ect.) capsules allowed. Item Capsules are ok to use.

Any questions? just ask.

To sign up, just say you want in on this thread. Remember, this is just for fun, and to have something else to look forward to building up characters.

Happy building.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so basically its a series of virtual chicken fights where the computer fights itself and where no one can actually watch the matches or do anything other than see who won...

so why is this an intelligent idea?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
so basically its a series of virtual chicken fights where the computer fights itself and where no one can actually watch the matches or do anything other than see who won...

so why is this an intelligent idea?
never said it was, but its to see who built their guy the best, must you always make things look stupid? just please dont even post if you wernt interested in this.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hibiki does have a valid point, even somoene who built a kid gohan with no special moves could win against someone with an ssj4 goku, its down to what the computer does... its all generated randomly, as far as im aware, the computer doesnt "learn" fighting styles, and therefor, it would be pointless.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll participate, but can you lump all the European contenders together? I, as well as everyone else in Europe will be a full month behind in terms of character development, and will have nearly no capsules. I think this way we can at least see who the best is out of the US and the EU, rather than total US domination from the start.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But you aren't seeing who is the best o_O. A comp is controlling your character so this tourney isnt really a test of skill.

Best answers
ah i cant join in my character is pass lvl 50 hehe i kill all you n00bs with one kamahameha or 10x.....

Best answers
Ill join why not, ill build up a omega shenron or something, baseline of 7 this outta be interesting =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok i know this is controled by computer, and no skill involved but your points determine how well it is used(hence the com atrbute, this can determine how well it uses all others) just read the book on that, this is for fun and no point.

and RavenDust, the i have it around later december so you will have nough time. i might make a side euro and america and 2 winners ther fight it off.

Best answers
Well i guess ill join to. To bad they didnt throw in internet play for b3. Then this would be an awesome tourney :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
crazykorean10 said:
ah i cant join in my character is pass lvl 50 hehe i kill all you n00bs with one kamahameha or 10x.....
just make a new guy, you get about a month.

Best answers
The hell with this skill shop lol, it stopped selling ultimates cause i kept buying justice pose burning slash and super dragon fist lol.

I think my copy is bugged in t his area grrr dam u atari and dimps, game is perfect but this skill shop drives me bonkers.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok everyone thats in when you think your character is ready Post your passwords here.

It doesnt have to be level 50 but thats the limit. if you change your char around edit your password and announce it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A question:

My character is almost ready and I can safely say i'm pleased with the result. I suggest that rather than post the passwords here, we PM them to you.

The reason for this is because if somebody posts their character password, someobdy else can find out your characters stats and change their character to compensate your strengths and weaknesses. If we PM them to you, people have to enter what they consider to be their best character, not a character that is specifically designed to defeat another specific character.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gah, just noticed the 'No Breakthroughs' rule, time to rethink my strategy, or actually make a strategy. What arena are the fights in?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Gah, just noticed the 'No Breakthroughs' rule, time to rethink my strategy, or actually make a strategy. What arena are the fights in?
arena will be random, but no arena. (no ringouts)
either that or ill pick one and stick with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom