i did it after so much

Best answers
5 frickin days to beat HL2 but it was damn worth it. Ending seem a bit dissapointing but still a nice game by VALVe. Now the only thing to wait for is DBA and DoD:s then ill be happy. [HL2 winners only] Post your greatest scarement or thingy you want here![/HL2 winners only]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you made a new thread for this? why not stick it in the hl2 thread?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is pretty much what I created The Inevitable Half-Life 2 Thread for, just to let you know before a moderator closes this.

P.S: Congratulations on your completion :yes:

Best answers
yeah i know but heck someone who beats this kickass game should post a thread about it without the flames. Also HL3 2010 how do i know? i just know ;)

Edit: Also Multiplayer WILL feature vehicles in the maps. pwnage to the max VALVe

Best answers
Might be good to keep this thread open and keep the other one free of story discussion and such.

*Some Spoilers*

But yeah, I think it took me around 5 days to complete the game. I'm impressed by every aspect of the game, and is the best fps of the year, if not the best fps ever. I loved the ending, a great cliff hanger and a nice unexpected shock. The way the game played out, made you get involved in the story of the combine and the earth invasion, it made you forget that at the beggining Gman had sent you to do some unknown task, this makes the ending all the more shocking imo. I do hope Alyx is back in the next one though, I thought she was a great character and the bit of chemistry between her and Gordon was pretty cool, a nice change from being the lonely scientist guy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
*spoiler (like that pizza thats been in the fridge for over 3 years)*

i disagree. remember how Gman stopped time when they both were about to die? well he got gordon out of the place...but never saved alyx. so my impression she will be in the next one?

-thumbs down-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom