Need For Speed Underground II

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Hey guys, is the game any good? I just wanted to hear from someone that has it if is worth getting. I have heard from some people that its good and others that is not so good. Has anyone got the game? is it worth getting?

Best answers
If you enjoyed the first one then yes, otherwise just play the demo to see if you like it or not.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's nothing like the first one Super Bolt....In this one you drive everywhere which is way better than just sitting their getting a few upgrades and racing on the same map over and over reversed..etc. II is way better way more upgrades and a few new modes. Better maps. 9/10 in my book

Best answers
Altec said:
It's nothing like the first one Super Bolt....In this one you drive everywhere which is way better than just sitting their getting a few upgrades and racing on the same map over and over reversed..etc. II is way better way more upgrades and a few new modes. Better maps. 9/10 in my book
That's why i said, If you enjoyed the first one then get it. :rolleyes:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Cheers guys I might look into it then, cos I loved the first one

Best answers
Honestly, I don't like it all that much. It's good, but I don't think it's nearly as good as the first one. They changed way too much stuff. I give it a 7/10.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alte said:
It's nothing like the first one
NOTHING like it...? Right o_O

It's pretty much the same gameplay, but there's one big difference: you can drive anywhere you want.
If you liked the first one, you'll probably love this one. I don't see anything but improvements in comparison to its prequel :)

KyoKusanagi

K
The crash physics have gotten less arsey. It pretty much means that now you don't spin in the air 40 times before you hit the ground when you clip something which has to be good.

Also the ability to tune your cars GT style is a plus not to mention the mountain touge tracks which add alot of fun to the mix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom