I am the noober, answer my questions pls!

Best answers
I'm not even new because I haven't even got the game yet. I heard about ESF yesterday and I am going to get Half-Life on Friday so I can play this. I have some questions that maybe you can answer for me:

1. How much does Half-Life and Counter Strike cost?

2. Which one should I get, Half-Life or Counter Strike, if I want ESF to work the best?

3. Is it true that you can only transform once in the current beta version of the game?

5. Is it worth it to buy Half-Life to play this game?

6. On a scale of 1-10, how fun is it?

7. How long, on average, does it take during regular online play to get a million power levels? For example, you start with 1,000,000 power level with Buu. How many minutes would it usually take to gain another million?

8. Are there any plans to add Tein to the game?

9. Are there any plans to make more than one transformation for the characters, i.e. SSJ2, SSJ3, Freiza Form 3 and 4, Perfect Cell?

10. How do you gain Power Levels?

Please help out a noob! Maybe I will become the greatest fighter and it would be weird whenever I enter these forums with such a name as 'The Noober', because it should be 'The conquerer'! ;)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1) halflife 1 will probably cost about £4.99 (from where i live)
2) i've always used halflife, so halflife
3) yes you can only transform once in teh current releases
4) (wheres teh question? lol)
5) yes, i personally have both, halflife 1 and halflife 2, there are some good mods out for hallife 1, including ESF
6) depends on your current mood, some days you feel like kame-hame-ha cell, some days you dont
7) depends if you killing? or hurting the enemie, on average, takes me about 5 minutes tops
8) yes, i believe so
9) yes, that is what beta 1.3 is based about ( couple of new characters are going to be added as well i think (not 100% sure on that as they could be added in 1.4)
10) you raise your power level by, hurting or killing your enemie

hope i have helped :)

Best answers
Thanks!
I forgot question four...

4. What in the world is this 'steam' thing, and why do I need it in order to play ESF?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
4) in simple terms, value got shut down, so the only way to use half life multiplaying, is via steam, so if/ when you buy halflife, you will have to download steam in order to play online, counts for mods as well,

www.steampowered.com read about it there

Best answers
When you said 'You can only transform once in the current beta version of the game', did that mean that you can literally only change into your acended form once, and you can't change back to normal and then acended again whenever you please, that you can only go acended once, or did you mean that there is only one acended level for each character?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only one ascended level. You can descend and ascend to that level any number of times.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the character has that ability
Cell, Krilin and Buu cant trans back as far as i know

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope, they can't. Fire Phoenix! Get your lazy behind over here! We need your siggeh =/ Manual =)

Best answers
Are they planning on adding Andriod 19 or Dr. Gero to the roster? I feel that one of these would make the game feel more complete. What about Yamcha or Choatzou?
Tein would be the best, but they kind of distributed his moves throughout the fighters a lot already, mainly his Solar Flare...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well they are planing to add Ginew and A18

Tien was never finished by the fans since they were going to use the best made fan model of nim

well thats what i know

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The_Noober said:
7. How long, on average, does it take during regular online play to get a million power levels? For example, you start with 1,000,000 power level with Buu. How many minutes would it usually take to gain another million?
When Jayster said 5 minutes, I think he ment to GET to a 1,000,000 from just entering the game, that might take 5 minutes, but to get from lets say 1,000,000, to 2,000,000, it depends on strartegy/skill/who your versing. From my expierince, If you keep meleeing it'll take FOREVER like 20-50 minutes i htink. Beams, around 10-30 minutes.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, sorry i should of explained more,,,

most characters you start off with, you start with 750,000 PL it will take about 5 minutes to reach 1,000,000 from there, but if you want an actual 1,000,000, like Chakra-X said, about 10 - 30 minutes (depending your fightng style)

Best answers
Jayster said:
yeah, sorry i should of explained more,,,

most characters you start off with, you start with 750,000 PL it will take about 5 minutes to reach 1,000,000 from there, but if you want an actual 1,000,000, like Chakra-X said, about 10 - 30 minutes (depending your fightng style)
Yeah, I just found that out in the game lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom