Just a sig

Best answers
Pretty cool, despite fitting into the archetype of having one solid figure with a transparent image of the same figure reversed on the other side... which everyone and their mother uses.

Peace.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
)V(-=Vaelaar=- said:
Pretty cool, despite fitting into the archetype of having one solid figure with a transparent image of the same figure reversed on the other side... which everyone and their mother uses.

Peace.
Actually no you're wrong. Those are 2 completely different pictures. Get glasses.

The sig is good. But the lager faded "Michael" Font is distracting. Other then that it's pretty good. I don't really like the BG/color.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Actually no you're wrong. Those are 2 completely different pictures. Get glasses.

The sig is good. But the lager faded "Michael" Font is distracting. Other then that it's pretty good. I don't really like the BG/color.
No, they're close enough to prove his point

And I don't like the sig, it's too stereotype, and vaalaer's right.

Kyo

Best answers
i like the first one put the problem is the front just kills it i like the front and all put it just destraks me take out the first one and levea the see throu one and the secend one move the left pics a lil more out and taqke out the other pic

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

How do you get the same exact picture just blended and mirrored from that?

And how is it in any way stereotype?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:

How do you get the same exact picture just blended and mirrored from that?

And how is it in any way stereotype?

Wow, shut up, you're ignorant, they're both stocks in the same position, look toward us, almost the same stock mirrored, except his head is titled a little in the other one. And it's stereotype 'cause it's made exactly like the billions of other sigs made from that tutorial. And why don't you let him defend his sig since you have nothing to do with it.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dask said:
Wow, shut up, you're ignorant, they're both stocks in the same position, look toward us, almost the same stock mirrored, except his head is titled a little in the other one. And it's stereotype 'cause it's made exactly like the billions of other sigs made from that tutorial. And why don't you let him defend his sig since you have nothing to do with it.
Where the hell are you pulling up this ****? What tutorial? And I don't think you even know the meaning of the word "stereotype"

MWJ

M
Well thanks for the comment's but i will try to make it better next time;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom