SOMEONE HELP ME RIGHT NOW!! PLEASE!!

Best answers
I just got half life and I need your help so I do this perfectly and get ESF running right away! Someone told me I have to install HL through steam and I dont know how to do that! I have steam and I jsut installed HL but I dont know how to install it into steam please help me!

Best answers
GOOD GOD PLEASE HELP ME RIGHT NOWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT GET IT TO WORK SOMEONE PLEASE FREAKING HELP ME RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
omg ahah stop the posting! jsut kidding anyways you shouldn't triple post bad bad

well you have to open steam, click browse games. click register a game i already own. put in the half life cd key you have then ta da you have half life in steam and you can install and play esf, hopefully you have a LEGIT cd key, one you bought, and not a cd key someone already uses.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sweet 4 posting ina row.

To do it, make ur steam account with yor email and ****. Then when installing hl put it in x<porgramfiles<valve<stamapps<ur email then it should work like that, then when you install esf it will auto put it in the right folder.

Best answers
Ok I registered Half-Life like you just said! Now, what do I do with the ESF thing, do I install it in program files like any other game or what????

Best answers
WHERE DO I GET THE PATCH, 1.2.1 OR WHATEVER IT IS? SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE ME A LINK.... RIGHT NOW! AND I KNOW WHERE TO DOWNLOAD MAPS FROM, BUT WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD THEM INTO SO THEY WOULD WORK????????????????????????????????????????????

Best answers
What the hell? I really need your help, like RIGHT NOW!!! Whenever I log onto a freaking server, all it says is 'your .dll differs from the other players' or 'your map differs' PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO! IS THIS SOLVED WHEN I GET THE PATCH? IF SO, GIVE ME A LINK TO THE PATCH! COME ON, I HAVE TO TRIPLE POST BECAUSE NO ONE IS RESPONDING, THEREFORE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO ASK FREAKING QUESTIONS WITHOUT DOING IT UNLESS I MAKE A FREAKING TOPIC FOR EVERY FREAKING QUESTION! ANSWER THEM PLEASE IM DYING HERE!

Best answers
DUDE THIS ISNT COOL! I NEED YOUR HELP AND YOU PEOPLE ARE LEAVING ME IN THE DUST! ILL FREAKING KILL YOU WITH FREAKING PICCOLO YOU SADISTIC FREAKS!

Best answers
This thread is worthless. Check the stickies on the NEWBIE CENTRAL central that you posted in for ESF 1.2.1 download sites (you know... stickies are the ones at the top of the page). Ozforces worked for me. You download maps into the maps folder inside your ESF folder... that's mildly straightforward.

No one is leaving you in the dust... if you don't stop treating people without respect, then no one is going to help you at all! The only reason I decided to throw you a bone is because you're making yourself look like a moron and taking up space in the forum. Patience is a virtue kid, if you continue to triple post... someone's probably going to do something about it. Not telling you to stop, just a warning... also not saying anything's wrong about the fact that you're crying for help, just how you're doing it. Do me a favor and say thanks when people go out of their way to help you too. Cripes, I can't even look at this thread anymore. Peace.

Best answers
)V(-=Vaelaar=- said:
This thread is worthless. Check the stickies on the NEWBIE CENTRAL central that you posted in for ESF 1.2.1 download sites (you know... stickies are the ones at the top of the page). Ozforces worked for me. You download maps into the maps folder inside your ESF folder... that's mildly straightforward.

No one is leaving you in the dust... if you don't stop treating people without respect, then no one is going to help you at all! The only reason I decided to throw you a bone is because you're making yourself look like a moron and taking up space in the forum. Patience is a virtue kid, if you continue to triple post... someone's probably going to do something about it. Not telling you to stop, just a warning... also not saying anything's wrong about the fact that you're crying for help, just how you're doing it. Do me a favor and say thanks when people go out of their way to help you too. Cripes, I can't even look at this thread anymore. Peace.
Hell yeah this thread is worthless! They can erase it and damn it to hell after I get my help, I don't care! And you say that people won't help me if I don't treat them with respect, well, THERE WERE NO PEOPLE TO TREAT WITH RESPECT BECAUSE THERE WERE NO PEOPLE RESPONDING! I DONT CARE AT ALL WHAT HAPPENS I JUST WANT TO GET THIS GAME STARTED AND START PLAYING!

OK I DOWNLOADED THE PATCH AND NOW I CANT INSTALL IT BECAUSE IT ALWAYS SAYS THAT IT CANT FIND ESF! WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS TO MAKE IT WORK??????

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Another outbreak like that and I will personaly ban you. This is rediculas, you need to learn to wait more then 1 minute for an answer.

You have been warned. Do not post more then one time, wait before someone else to post before making your next remark.

Best answers
Hsu said:
Another outbreak like that and I will personaly ban you. This is rediculas, you need to learn to wait more then 1 minute for an answer.

You have been warned. Do not post more then one time, wait before someone else to post before making your next remark.
Thanks for not answering any of my questions. What a moderator.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your questions were answered in the other thread you made. GrOOvy answered your questions on how to get esf working, so there is nor was no need for Hsu to help you out.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
He's telling you to not go off like that in a flaming attitude. You own't get any help like that..peopel are trying to help you (like grOOvy) and you spit it in his face. Chill out dude before any more moderative action will be taken against you. Take this as an official warning. You posted once every two minutes.. people don't just hover over the forum waiting to help in case of emergencies..patience is a virtue my friend.

Best answers
If you need immediate help, go on the IRC channel #esf-help (Gamesurge). As for your question......... frankly I wouldnt want somone with an attitude like yours on my server -_-.

Best answers
Well its overwith, you can just forget about me now. Unless we meet again on ESF. Then I will be in your nightmares....

FOREVER :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom