How can u play ESF without Steam????

Best answers
:( Can anyone tell me how u can play esf without Steam? I have the half-life CD and CD Keys but all of them dont work :( . Someone has stolen my CD Keys through a generator :( , i think o_O . Anyways, can someone tell me how to play ESF without Steam? Thnx

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
did you get your cdkeys from a generator? it sounds like you did since you have more than one.

Best answers
The only way that you can play ESF without Steam is through a non-internet LAN game. WON (non-Steam) doesn't work for internet games of ESF anymore, so it won't make a difference whether you have the CD Key or not.

If you'd like to play on the internet, you're going to need Steam. If you want to play a LAN game on WON, just make it and play against bots. Remember NOT to be connected to the internet when you make a LAN game through WON though because then it gives you an error stating that "Your ESF executable is out of date."

Hope this helps.

2D god
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Do you need half-life if you don t play on steam

Best answers
o_O ;/

Ofcourse you do. And with steam too.

Best answers
Lol.. that's a little off-topic i must admit, cause his question was. to play ESF without steam!
So here's the Answer.
Yes you can!
All you gotta do is to install halflife, install ESF into the HL folder (can be a bit complicated)

The features you won't get with Hl rather than Steam is.
1. Alpha trees looks like blocks.
2. All sounds doesn't work, but hey!? It's the gameplay that is the point!
3. some problems with the mp3 player but It should be easily to fix ;)

If anymore questions.. mail me or pm me
Email: [email protected]

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have (and can prove you have) purchased Half-Life and received a CD key that Steam reports to be in use, you'll have to contact Valve or Sierra to get a replacement, or have the CD key reset.
Read <a href="http://steampowered.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/steampowered.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=119&p_created=1093290282&p_sid=9ZQ*Nlsh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfcm93X2NudD0yNzEmcF9wYWdlPTE*&p_li=">here</a> for more information.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
can somebody of you give me a link to download WON

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you cannot download won - its dead - plus it was the inbuilt system for halflife - if you have halflife installed without steam, you have won. But it wont work.

Best answers
Now here's a stupid question: Where do you get Steam from? X_X

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom