New Aura

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woot, was browsing through the journals, and came across Darktooth's new entry.

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:20:35 -0500
Aura
------------------------------------------------
Ok guys.. in two days. I have created the best Turbo Aura in 3D ever for ESF. None of that spinning crap, the flames flow up nice and smooth. Now you really do feel like a dbz character, I love it! The team loves it! Now! Wheres that Joe to pimp those SSJ lightning effects!?
Looks like we got what we wished for! A upward flowing aura, can't wait to see it in action. Any chance we can get a little preview of it?

Best answers
I'm pretty sure that file is in the "new files" section of ESF world , I downloaded it and it rocks... unless i'm talking of the wrong one , However the one I downloaded rocks anyway dotdotdot

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
That's Darksun's file...this is an official ESF team thing. :eek:

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Woot, was browsing through the journals, and came across Darktooth's new entry.

Wed, 24 Nov 2004 07:20:35 -0500
Aura
Ok guys.. in two days. I have created the best Turbo Aura in 3D ever for ESF. None of that spinning crap, the flames flow up nice and smooth. Now you really do feel like a dbz character, I love it! The team loves it! Now! Wheres that Joe to pimp those SSJ lightning effects!?
Looks like we got what we wished for! A upward flowing aura, can't wait to see it in action. Any chance we can get a little preview of it?
If it's what i'm thinking in my mind.. then "I....<3 .... you!"

Best answers
Gotta say this is t he best working Aura ive seen ... Not Even Budokai 3 comes close :O

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
Gotta say this is t he best working Aura ive seen ... Not Even Budokai 3 comes close :O
They haven't shown what the aura looks like yet. That other aura is a fanmade aura.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thats Darksuns.. btw.. As cool as it looks.. Mine dont spin no more. The flames actually move and flow upward like the show. Ill see if I can get masta to post a video of it ingame :) Then you'll see what I mean. it has.. about 222 triangles and 120 joints. :D
You'll know when its shown.. the greatness.. :D

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
120!!!
allmost all faces have their own joint!

pretty cool from you dude
I'm looking forward to see it

Best answers
So when can you show movie pic or something of it?
I wont ask abouth relice.... Hopfully it will be done by chrismas....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's what I think it is...then woo!

If not, then still woo because anything's better than the default aura, I use the Darksun aura posted above currently, but hopefully this new one will knock it out of the sky. Another victory for the ESF Team! :yes:

Best answers
The new buda ki game uses the arora idea I have been suggesting for almost a half a year now (and everyone seems to disagree). A SPRITE (GASP!!!!) that is a spike, or flame tip looking thing, that animates flowing up a fiew inches, and then fades, attach one to each joint, and you have an upword flowing arora that uses very fiew polys, that folows the body. Then againe, Darktooth is probebly the best animator I have ever seen, so I do not doubt his work.

Sound Artist
Best answers
There's been several aura's made from both Zero and Darktooth that you guys don't know about:p, one similar to Budokai 3.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Great... now you've wet my pants...

I'd love to see some footage. Even screenshots would do.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well.. we were going to do the sprite aura. But then we figured it wouldnt look right on ESF? go figure.. lol
Anyway.. We're gonna try get some vids for the force pit people first before you guys :) It pays to be in the force pit :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
where do i put unzip the file to to make it work?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when I dl a model from ESF world, where do i extract it to?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom