Vamp masq pic thread.

Best answers
I will admit it never dwelled on me to create such a topic, but i felt a little bored, and seeing as how disabling bump mapping, while making the graphics close to horrendous, but still looking pretty dam good, stopped the crashing issue i have somehow gotten pretty far in the game.

Ill post some pics now, they range from my nosferatu, to my female tremere.

I will not reveal the locations of any of these places to cause spoilers, u can note the ammo i have and the gun, i did not cheat, this is a complete legit SS.

My nosferatu is feeling the funk, again i state the bumpmapping is off, till they can patch this, it seems that is the main cause of crashing, i play crystal clear now no problems what so ever.

This has to be the best medium quality SS i have caught of a nosferatu, i stated in a diff topic, a request for a wallpaper, i figured it was the wrong topic so if u don't mind i would like to try again here.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bah, I'm not much for Vamp Masq, I downloaded the demo, and I thought it was kinda weak, so I didn't bother downloading the game.

Best answers
Umm, I looked and found no demo....If you found one please let me have the link i would like to try it out. I checked there site and they still dont have one, so if there isnt one there, then how did you download a demo? If there isnt one? I want to try this game :)

Best answers
Upon more exploring i found a rather disturbing visage of things, my tremere is much stronger in these photos, so don't expect to meet these early, btw if ur wondering spoilers lol.

Here is a eerie house, the feeling i got in here made my stomach turn from all the stuff u will see its quite disgusting lol.

More exploring led me to the basement, here is what i found along with a nasty npc i will not mention to big of a spoiler to masq fans.

Now the look of these reminded me of doom3, but how they attack, and move, there are multiple ways, so they are hard to pridict, the buffs u see are auspex which is vamp super sight, it is lvl 3 so i gain benfits =).

The after math of the attack.

Alot of you will say the blood spurt isn't realistic, well when u get clawed by these, and shoot it point blank, how else would the blood go? Well thats all for now more to come, i will take requests if interested.

EDIT
Bah the first pic looked so much better in motion, blood dripping flys buzzing around, the sound seals the deal tho.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ummm...that link to the demo is of the original Vampire game, not Bloodlines...

Game looks hardcore though.

Best answers
They never made a bloodlines demo, it will prolly be released in this month or next month, like a hl2 demo or something, they need to patch this bumpmapping tho, i wanna see these models in full scale =).

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, i loved the beach house hotel. Nice and spooky. I'm playing as a gangrel. Right now i'm at the part where i have to look for a malkavian in his own mansion/house.

This game rocks, just like redemption.

Best answers
Great to see another masq fan, seems they are harder to find then vampires them selves lol, i got new missions which means i got new pics =).

This is in no way edited, it is real as this game is, and funny to.

Nothing like breaking up a party of skeletons huh? Seriously they were dead when i got there lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really want to play the game...loved the first one. What's the gameplay like?

Best answers
Its a mix of stealth, thievery, and hacking.

You absolutely cannot play in this game without learning good hacking and lockpicking. Unlike the first one, the people are much more panic some, if u are seen killing somone not only will you lose humanity, the police will drive over to where they last saw you and start a search.

Using disciplines or powers in public, will break masquerade, i think you have 5 or 6 masquerade points, for each you break, you get closer to having the brotherhood on you, which is the hunters. They are fairly hard, if you aren't that good lol.

I just recently discovered the fun of melee combos, i didn't know there were so many, the clothing is not only armor rating, but it looks different for every female and male of every clan, like the toreador, will have seductive clothing, etc etc.

It is i would say the closest to being a vampire then actually being a vampire, and the game is LONG, i am not even prolly 65% complete with it, i just got the sarcophagus, but we can't open it, my guess is it will end the same way the first one did, which i won't spoil cause its a huge spoiler.

You this is like one of the coolest additions, CAN HAVE A GHOUL! Your very own vampire ghoul, i gave a girl some blood in the hospital later on in the story she became my ghoul, she gets me money victims, jobs you name it, plus i get her to change her appearence at the command of my voice, so far she has been normal, bra panties heels, and gothic lol,i wonder what she will be next.

BTW when you do get the game, don't auto go to the hookers lol, its just for feeding in a jip, costs money to do, but its good quality blood, beats the hell out of rats.

The clans are REALLY different this time, not just in powers, like there is one that is so ego bent. That if they feed on the weak like homeless or poor people, they will throwup, and you will be back at square one,nosferatu, have to travel underground in the sewers which is rather irritating, but they can go invisible and control creatures lol.

That is all i will say for now, my char is a tremere female, she just got a black kimono from china town, and with her sunglasses and the katana i just got she looks like blade, ill upload a pic of a stealth kill with the katana.

Here you go, i would of gotten better, but me and the camera were fighting, and i was losing, but it shows the negist of the stealth kill, plus u get a nice shot of me as well lol, blood shield is nice as well, nothing like a layer of blood covering you, as it drips down on the ground, with a nice crome reflect effect.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The immense power of the Source engine at work everyone.

Best answers
I got suicide the other night as my tremere, omg its fun, i can use it without a masq vio, so if i just want to kill someone i can, because to regain humanity some quests do that, along with masq, so fear not guys, u don't have a 1 shot at the game =).

I was angry at big larry for not opening his special stock to me, but i didn't see it cause i didn't look lol, i hit the wrong verse in his speach anyways, now he sells me, desert eagles, stery augs, and jackhammer shotguns, along with a meat hook on a stick, kind of looks like a nowadays halberd, ill get somemore screenshots soon.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have a problem with the wherewolf blood vial. I finally managed to open the damn fridge, and now the vial is missing oO

Best answers
Shouldn't have a problem getting the vial bro, and its a pack not a vial, you need to have the quest going, and have opened it the right way, preferably the security guard, disposed of without noticing you etc, stealth kill, seductive biting etc.

BTW i cannot upload anymore pics, until photobucket upgrades sadly, if anyone knows of another host, i just got blood boil lvl 5 tremere blood sorcery, and it is wicked awesome, i got 2 ss's of it from start to finish, i will explain them in SS's.

This game is getting interestingly hard, finally fighting other vampires, not just bosses, BUT if the vial isn't showing up, then u must have a bug i don't, once i got the security key, i hacked into the system, unlocked the safe and got the blood.

As promised here are the pics i said.

I will not explain this boss, nor the background, cause it is a spoiler, i will just say this is a vamp power, u find out the clan =).

I have just activated the blood boil discipline on the hooker, she goes slowly into convulsions as her blood heats up, the seal on her lifts her into the air still convulsing tooo....

Making her litterally explode, lathering her blood and pieces all over the street, whats wonder ful about this power is, if used on weak enough opponents, anyone caught in the explosion radius suffers the same fate, makes for quite a horrific fireworks show =), then the raining of limbs lol.

Once the seal breaks, the spell combusts taking whatever is in it with it.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Never mind the werewolf thing. I forgot to open my mail, before i started it. (i started all over, because i wasn't happy with my previous character)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom