Gundam game

Best answers
i think it would be awesome if some one took the esf format and slightly altered it to fit the gundam series like pick the best moblie suits you can think of like swooping would be the dodge to the side melee would be beam sword/heat ax ect its just an idea though i don't have the skill or $$ to do so and i don't think the esf guys would have time to this but once again this is just a thought for those of you interested in trying it i guess... :D

Best answers
SWEET! thats awesome i haven't heard of it before so i didn't know thanks for the link

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or u could play a much funner gundam game and go pick up encounters in space for the ps2

that is one fun game

Best answers
played ZOE and ZOE 2 took me fricken 6 months to get a copy of encounters inspace but i own every body at it and it has no online game play and i just down loaded the mechmod and it closes :(!!!!! infamous screen crash! lol

Best answers
There's also a Gundam Wing game for SNES, called Endless Duel. It's not too shabby IMO. If you wanna know where to find it, I can PM it to you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Amayirot Akago said:
There's also a Gundam Wing game for SNES, called Endless Duel. It's not too shabby IMO. If you wanna know where to find it, I can PM it to you.
if by not too shabby u mean absolutely god awful then yes its "not too shabby"

its a hooorrrrriiibbbbbbbleee game avoid it like the plauge

if u want a gundam fighting game get battle assault at least it wasnt half bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom