Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The surprise is probably DoD: Source.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I doubt it. They're way behind on that. It's probably just some new maps and player models for cs source.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If that's all it is, then **** valve.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
most popular rumour is hl2 multiplayer

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes i have heard that,,, but i have also heard taht it could be Half Life 3...

reason being:

about 3 months before a game is released, they start on teh next version of the game,,, Half Life 2 was planned to be released 1 year ago, so basically, i think among with others, that they originally started making Half Life 3, 3 months before HL 2 was MENT TO BE released but then the gaint leak happened, so not only were they RE-building HL 2, BUT building HL 3 at the same time as redoing HL 2

thats what i think, dont count me to it, but it does make sense if i am right

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
let's hope that the sdk isn't something like 800mb, that will be a pitty for the 56k connections...........not that i have that problem ^_^

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, Im pretty confident that its just a couple new maps and css models, They could at least show support for hl2 multi, And try and give us the files we need to make HL2 maps.. (I cant make HL2 maps with my hammer 4 Says textures are missing...)

Best answers
I doubt the surpise is the CSS stuff. Most every one knows that the CSS stuff nextweek is 2 new maps, 2 new player models.....not much of a surprise......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well i've had a lot of practice on Hammer v4.0 using the unofficial FGD for now, but i'm glad to see their releasing the full SDK now. Can't wait to start some real maps for HL2 and then any DBZ mods that come out for it.

Hopefully the surprise won't suck, but if it's anything related to DoD or CS then i'm sure it will. HL3 seems extremely farfetched, Multiplayer has been proven possible so hopefully it's that. Or a site full of mapping tutorials would be nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom