animes u hate? may contain spoilers!

Best answers
hey.. its just as the title says! which animes to u hate! and WHY do u hate them?!

i hate:
Berserk
Neon Genesis Evangelion

i hate them both cus of the story! when i see an anime i apreciate a GREAT story more than GREAT action! ^_^ and these animes really starts to build up a great story but then in the end BOOM!!! and its stopped, and u just cant believe that it stops that jack-ass'y way! ^_^

like berserk, does it really only have 25 episodes? if not plz tell me cus it stopped like **** really! i want all my hours back :'(

and evangelion, depressing anime :p... its really easy to see that they didn't have any money left when they made the last movies/episodes...

so.. what do u think? any other animes u dislike? would be nice to know what animes u SHOULDN'T get! :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
berserk does only have 25 episodes, but i heard they are planning to make more, since the manga is only on like the 27th edition you cant really complain ;) plus, berserk has a great storyline, its just very subtle, but very deep...

i hate naruto, cos now everyone is a narutard... and GT cos well...it stinks...

Best answers
though i liked it, i as well hated it

Final Fantasy Unlimited

I loved the summoning tech but the story left something to be desired as well as the final boss. Too childish **obvious reason** to be a boss and shouldn't have ended like that

ZaZ

Best answers
I hate all those anime that brainwash'es kids like pokemon, digimon and all those other mons...

Best answers
Almighty_gir said:
berserk does only have 25 episodes, but i heard they are planning to make more, since the manga is only on like the 27th edition you cant really complain ;) plus, berserk has a great storyline, its just very subtle, but very deep...
its just that like in the 1 episode where they show (real time) and then he thinks back.. but i cant see how the 25th episode links up to episode 1... and it just ends with caska getting raped and gatsu yelling.. wtf is up with that ending? O_O

Best answers
Mortenl said:
i hate:
Berserk
Neon Genesis Evangelion
I love when people list these two ... :]

Anyway heres my list:
1. Kite... talk about a waste of time, there is almost no story and no plot what so ever.
2. Anime's with 70+ episodes, come on if an anime can't be put to rest by this point then its just being dragged out.
Mortenl said:
its just that like in the 1 episode where they show (real time) and then he thinks back.. but i cant see how the 25th episode links up to episode 1... and it just ends with caska getting raped and gatsu yelling.. wtf is up with that ending? O_O
Because the rest is told in the manga.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Card Captor Sakura, Love Hina, Inuyasha, Pocket Monsters, Yu-gi-oh, etc..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Mortenl said:
i hate:
Berserk
Neon Genesis Evangelion
You hate the 2 animes I like the most. :eek:

I hate Trigun... I hate the animation style, I hate Vash because he's a moron, I hate the combat, I hate the opening theme... I just all-around hate it. D:

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Card Captor Sakura, Inuyasha, Dragonball Z and Dragonball GT, Hamtaro, Read or Die, Gankutsuou (ugliest looking serie I have ever seen :X), BeyBlade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Digimon, Pokemon, Gundam Wing, Gundam Seed... well anything with Mechs beside Samurai 7, I simply don't like Mecha series :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Trigun
Kyou Kara Maou
Pokemon
Digimon
Rave Master
Dual Master
Yu-Gi-Oh
Hamtaro
BeyBlade

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mortenl said:

basically, episode 25 marks the start of guts new life, searching out all the demon lords, because of what they are, what they did to the band of the hawk, and to his beloved caska. he also does it to show griffith just how weak he is even now he has become femto.

plus, if he doesnt do it, when he and caska die, their souls will become part of griffith/femto, as they are both sacrifices for his transformation.

Best answers
but am i supposed to read the mangas from volume1 ? or where do i start.. since i have seen all animes... ^_^ i dont wanna waste my time on stuff i already have seen/heard/known... :p

btw i hate:
pokemon
beyblade
dbz
dbgt
db
samurai 7

also! ^_^

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pokemon, dbz, db dbgt, naruto, bonanza and as the world turns are the worst anime's ever! :p

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
pokemon, dbz, db dbgt, naruto, bonanza and as the world turns are the worst anime's ever! :p
Then why do you have a DBZ related anime .gif in your siG?
-

Another anime I hate is Gankutsuou, ugliest artwork I've ever seen.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
k.. here goes

Pokemon
DB GT ( well I woul'dn't call this anime.. but w/e )
Digimon
beet

and that's about it

Best answers
Of all the anime I've seen so far, Hellsing and Tenjou Tenge are the only ones I truly hate.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MD Geist and MD Geist II, for all the money the cost to purchase, they were both crap.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate...

Everything with mechs, everything that includes 14 year olds with 'special powers', everything with cat ears, everything with the letter 'X' in the title, everything that references or parodies another anime, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system and everything, everything, everything, everything that exists, past, present and future in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

That said, Naruto, Bobobo and Hellsing are pretty cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Love Hina
Chobits
Oh My Goddess (or is it Ah! or some crap, I can't remember)
Tenchi

Pretty much anything about a -complete loser- who somehow gets dumped into a situation where he's surrounded by beautiful women. Talk about catering to your pitiful audience... I just don't like the message in these shows.

KyoKusanagi

K
Princess Tutu ( i hate everything about this anime and would rather spend the duration of the time the anime is running in a septic tank)
Boogiepop Phantom
Comedy
Anything by Miyazaki or Studio Ghibli
Anything Yaoi
Witch Hunter Robin
Raxephon

I really find myself steering clear of animes where they try to be smartarse and have some kind of deep message or meaning or ones which are just outright trippy and make no sense.

Half the reason why i watch anime is so i can escape from uni work and other things in general and just kick back and watch someone getting pwn3d like in Fist Of The North Star or laugh myself silly with something like GTO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom