Braaaaaaaaains! :O

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
The Half Life mod "Brainbread" just had it's initial release yesterday.

I've been playing it for a couple of hours, and it's pretty fun. Unusual, but fun. :D

I don't know if I can post the link to their site, or if that's considered "advertising". Just google it for now I guess. (unless a moderator can approve it)

I know I saw Hibiki playing it last night. We should get together an ESF crew and sweep the streets.

Here's some pics I've taken:

http://img111.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img111&image=flamethrower.jpg

http://img120.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img120&image=zombie.jpg

http://img120.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img120&image=horde.jpg

http://img120.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img120&image=mall.jpg

This mod has more blood than any other mod I've seen, and yes, you can play as a zombie.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
played it for a while.. its really funny XD
gotta kill some more zombies later XD

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't played it yet but it looks INSANE. They advertise that they reached every limit of the engine and exceeded some...from the screens I couldn't tell if it was Source Engine or not.

I'm DYING to try it, but I have a fight club post to write...

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt I tried playing it but I can not figure out how to use skill points >_<. Later tonight you have to put up a server so we can play.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's some visual glitchage but that's to be expected.

Definitely going in the right direction :yes:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You have to bind a key to "+mouse", then hold it down and click on the skill you want to put points into.

You should also bind a key to "drop", so you can toss down weapons when you want different ones, or when you want to pick up the briefcase to do objectives.

Cool thing about this, servers save your accumulated skill points. (as far as I know)

Putting points in HP isn't that great for humans, since after a few bites you get the "zombie countdown" meter regardless of health.

I put 20 points into speed, and then I was able to move as fast as you can in regular Half Life, so I normally don't bother with this.

I put mega points into skill, since skill determines how much damage you do, and whether or not you can use the micro uzi, flamethrower, or minigun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
I know I saw Hibiki playing it last night. We should get together an ESF crew and sweep the streets.
AGREED AGREED LOL!

and u didnt even mention the kick ass dismemberment system which is one of the coolest things

but yeah its a fun ass mod indeed

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DOWNLOAD'D!

/agrees on ESF crew thing.

Best answers
THIS IS MEH GAME NOW!

ILL BEAT YOU ALLLL!!!!!

maybe not but hey great pics and OMG look out for zombie nation!!! O_O :S

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
This game pwns.
Only played it for a half-hour alone, so im gonna try playing online for abit longer to have more fun :p

Best answers
its fun but.... it lags like crazy if theres more than like 7-9 people ;(

Best answers
Downloading right now. I tried Zombie Panic a while back, but it wasn't too great. Hopefully this'll better suit my needs for a zombie themed mod.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, it sucks for me. I downloaded it before I came to school. And when I get home I'll only have about an hour to install/play before I gotta go to work. >_< !

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This mod looks pretty sweet. I'll see if I can download it this evening after work.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
heh, i played this one last night for 4 hours. its fun..., lacks any skill at all really, i can run around through the game with the double barrel and my highest score ive gotten in one round was like 340 zombies <_<, just with teh double barrel... =/ Heh, if you guys do make an esf crew im up for it however... =D

Best answers
Yeah, i was playing it last night, and Opti and Wes were in it....Wes was spamming the radio commands for a good hour or so. It is fun though, even without any skill whatsoever. I'm up for the ESF crew too.

Best answers
i'm all for slaughtering some zombies, just say the server name and or IP and i'll be theere guns blazing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom