[anime] cowboy bebop

Mad_K

M
anyone here seen cowboy bebop???
if not it is freakin on time to start now, its the best anime ever made!!!
everyone i know totally agree's do you ppl?

fullmetal alchemist is damn cool too

Best answers
yeah saw all the Cowboy bebop eps and the movie (movie was fricken awesome)

Best answers
A true classic in terms of style and atmosphere, not to mention the characters. Ed's my favourite; I've always had a thing for eccentrics. Damn good music too.

The movie wasn't as great as the series, but still very enjoyable, despite the somewhat clichéd plot and the absence of the series' opening theme. There's no Bebop without "Tank!" IMO.

KyoKusanagi

K
Very true, Yoko Kanno brought so much to the series with her brand of music and its as integral a part of the series as hip hop is to Samurai Champloo.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah Cowboy Bebop is an awesome anime. Not the best though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the anime literally ended with a BANG.. a bitter sweet ending must i say.

Best answers
imkongkong said:
the anime literally ended with a BANG.. a bitter sweet ending must i say.
Indeed. Beatiful song at the end though. Mai Yamane sings excellent English for a native Japanese.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What was the deal with the last episode? (27 I think.) It wasn't even an episode, just... I don't even know what it was

Best answers
I liked the series, it's one of Shinichiro's greatist works along side Macross Plus.
**spoilier**
Spike died at the end of 26, it is reveled at the end of the credits when a star goes out (cut out sometimes by CN for time reasons). if you remember what that old native american said to jet.
**end of Spoilier**

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah I know what happened at 26 but there was an episode afterwards where they just gave helpful tips or something. Kinda like a collection of stuff you'd see at the end of captain planet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there wasnt a 27th episode...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have another episode the one after Spike dies. It doesn't continue the series or anything, its just like I said above, facts about life and stuff, about your diet and stuff. Its not a 27th episode, just a special or something...I dunno.

Best answers
Rocky87 said:
I have another episode the one after Spike dies. It doesn't continue the series or anything, its just like I said above, facts about life and stuff, about your diet and stuff. Its not a 27th episode, just a special or something...I dunno.
many animes got that.. i am not sure why... its like a small description of the whole series... i hate this, cus everytime i download an anime i also get to download the "special thing" which is totally waste of time watching :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom