Your Favorite Anime/Character/Movie

Best answers
i dont really have a favorite, so i'll list the ones i really like...

Trigun - Like it cause somtimes its deep, but most the time Vash makes me laugh... Vash: *snorts* SCARY!!

Inuyasha - I always liked Medevil stuff, and mix it with memorable demons, and some drama, equals a good show...Sesshoumaru is prolly my favorite character, next to Inuyasha

Full Metal Alchemist - I haven't watched alot of the series yet, but i like it cause of the action, and from what i seen the story as well.

Dragon Ball Z - I LOVED GOHAN IN THIS SERIES!!! He owned so many ppl when he got angry! It was great when he jus messed up Frieza easily...and then when he realized his hidden powers in the Cell Saga...excellent stuff....but then the punks who took over the series made him into a FREAKING LOSER!!! I can never forgive them for doing that lol

Cowboy Beebop - Great music, good action scenes, good story...the ending was good, but deppressing heh.

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Haven't seen much of this series yet as well, but from what i have seen, its pretty good.

Well thats my list of favorite animes...i'd list my favorite characters then movies, but im tired of typing now lol...

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Great Teacher Onizuka: Best mix of comedy and drama I've ever seen, and it also seems to criticizes Tokyo and it's life style there...

Cowboy Bebop: Just the music makes it worth watching (assuming you like Jazz)

Samurai Champloo: The sword fights makes this anime worth watching ^_^

Bleach: Comedy, drama, action, ghosts and the main character has got one big ass sword

Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien: Depressing Drama filled anime, go watch this if you feel like watching an excellent drama anime.

Naruto: Ninjas (Pirates aswell) own you.

That's all for now, might add more later if I feel like it.

Best answers
blank cause i messed up and put this in wrong section

Best answers
muhahah... heres my favorite animes!

notice this is no order,,, its random :D

Naruto (cool fight :D and nice story so far too)
Bleach (seems like a good anime! at least the first episodes rocks!)
Great Teacher Onizuka (what fun! but sometimes the drawing quality anoys me)
Onegai Teacher (w00t... fun anime... lol... i roflmao all the time when i saw it :D)
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien (sad sad sad... but cool also :) very drama'ish...)
Love Hina (alot of fun! it was cool! tho i would like to see more while tehy're together!)
Chobits (fun also... chii is a cool fella...)

^_^ thats about it :D i like funny animes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom