Anyone know any good pc game/mod ?

Best answers
Anyone know any good pc games/mods ? somthing about Samurai, ninja/shinobi or fighting (martial arts) or any stuff like that

Best answers
Fighting - Earths special Forces
and about the ninja ones, i think NTP was a naruto mod, they could be dead now though... tenchu return from darkness is good but its on xbox and ninja gaiden is also meant to be ok...

Best answers
you know the first 3 tenchu games are on ps/ps2 right.

Best answers
Finding any PC games based or in any way influenced by Japanese stuff is really hard unless you go straight to the source! (Japanese sites)

Or go to GameHippo and get Dogma, a(n unfinished) freeware fighting game. One of the characters has a really nice sword. Nice to the point where it totally unbalances the game in her favor, but oh well. :]

Best answers
than maybe someone knows where could i download the Kung Fu mod for Max Payne ? i tried moddb, but i cant download it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well there's this game called "Savage" that I think was a mix of RTS and FPS (a commander, and a bunch of dudes controlling the units from first person.) It had melee and ranged combat with archaic kinda weaponry. And had this mod for it where the theme was feudal Japan and there were samurai, ninja etc.

Actually, that mod for Savage was from the makers of the Bushido mod for HL1. Well, maybe I shouldn't call them the makers, since they never actually MADE Bushido, they just led craploads of hopeful people on for the entirety of HL1's time in the sun until they just gave up and said they were moving over to HL2...

Thanks for all the screenshots and goofy little demo videos, Bushido team. :yes:

Best answers
Ya know where could I download it ?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sadly, you'd have to buy the game Savage. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
or, there is a mod very much like savage called: natural selection (i think)

hay zabuza, is www.google.com not working for you? any number of keywords would bring the answers you seek...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, nah, NS is very different from Savage, even though they are both RTS/FPS hybrids. Savage has much more of an RTS element in it (you actually feel like you are a unit.)

Best answers
Jedi Knight II or Jedi Academy are great for swordplay fun. It actually has a nice fighting system; timing and strategy can be a crucial element, although from what I've seen most people prefer to just select light stance and wail on mouse1.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i change stances all the time, if someone is using heavy, i switch to medium...light gets pwned too easy, if someone is using light, i use heavy or medium, if someones on medium i use light or heavy...

also depends on how they fight, sometimes its best to use light if they love theyr heavy style, cos you can nip arround them (altho 1 hit will usually mean im dead)....

Best answers
Since you asked, you can get the Kung Fu mod for Max Payne here;

Kung Fu Mod

Also, I'll make a shameless plug for my friends mod :laff:

Katana Mod

It uses the same system as Kung Fu, but has great new levels, story and you use a Katana. Well worth the download in my opinion. Edit: Katana is for Max Payne aswell.

Best answers
You'd probably like the Prince of Persia series, lots of good combat in that game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
JK2 had the best melee combat feature of any game (non-fighter) I've ever seen. It was simply pimp. People would make servers with no powers and no guns, and it'd still be fun, just saber on saber, and it was just skilled stuff.

Generally I don't like to stroke my e-pen0r. But...

I was A GOD OF THE SABER. Unbeatable.

Best answers
Bull, I would so smoke you Hito.

In fact, you better install that game, cause your goin down.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
id pwn j00 both with the guts model i just put in game ^_^

Best answers
i'd owns you all at JK2, i'm good at a lot of games but JK2 is one i am VERY confident i can do very good at. Plus you can add samurai models, and make the sabers into normal swords, and add in decapitation and limb cutting off, its works awesomely. If i can remember who i loaned my jk2 too we should set up a match sometime :D

edit: scratch that i loaned my jedi academy away, i'm ready to pwnz you at any time :devgrin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom