Let me get this straight(HL2)

Best answers
OK... Soo ESF cant work on half life 2 can it? I have to buy half life 1? Thats just (insert multitude of swear words here). I spent 3 hrs downloading this game and then the instal button was greyed out! I was goinna put an axe through my com! Then i check the forums and discover thet ESF cant work on half life 2. Aargh! :cry: They shud tell u this on the main page under files or something so idiots like me wont end up wasting 3hrs of their pitiful life! *rant rant rant!* Argh!
Can anyone tell me if its gonna b the same way for natural selection cos im really looking forward to that...

FOR SALE: One computer, slightly used. One bullet hole in screen.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
remember to read the stickies, they will tell you ESF will not be ported over to HL 2 as much as we would like it, it is just too much hard work, imagen having to recode everything again (remember this mod has been out for at least 4 years now)
http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=27132

and yes you will need to buy HL 1 to play ESF, you can pick up a copy from your local game shop for about £4.99

Best answers
Well not every mod on earth is for HL1. Other games exist as well.
Werent you curious how could they have built this mod in 2 months? Since you wanted the mod, you didnt even know what game you needed to play it?
Thank god you didnt get Doom3 for ESF.

y-o-u - c-a-n-n-o-t - p-l-a-y - e-s-f - o-n - h-a-l-f - l-i-f-e-2.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Texas said:
Well not every mod on earth is for HL1. Other games exist as well.
Werent you curious how could they have built this mod in 2 months? Since you wanted the mod, you didnt even know what game you needed to play it?
Thank god you didnt get Doom3 for ESF.

y-o-u - c-a-n-n-o-t - p-l-a-y - e-s-f - o-n - h-a-l-f - l-i-f-e-2.
Texas, ease off abit, Z3phear is new to the forums, he doesn'y know all the rules yet

anyway Z3phear, welcome to the forum, and remember to read teh rules and stickes in the future :)

Best answers
lo...yeah too bad esf isnt for hl2..and Texas u should lay off on newbies..<_<

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok thread closed - the question has been answered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom