Permission to play with ESF

Best answers
I was wondering if I could have permission to play with ESF porting to HL2 engine. Really just models and stuff and playing with the physics engine and beams.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Karot said:
I was wondering if I could have permission to play with ESF porting to HL2 engine. Really just models and stuff and playing with the physics engine and beams.
As per the following disclaimer that each user agrees to while installing ESF, you may not use any official content in creating your own modification. Use of original content to create mods OF ESF (such as EEA/EVM) is permitted to an extent since ESF is required to run such small amx modification. But using our models and all on your own game dlls on another engine is a big no no. Sorry, the answer is no.

ESF Disclaimer said:
Welcome to ESF Beta 1.2 Full Setup program. This program will install ESF Beta 1.2 Full on your computer.

It is strongly recommended that you exit all Windows programs before running this Setup Program.

Click Cancel to quit Setup and close any programs you have running. Click Next to continue with the Setup program .

WARNING: This program is protected by copyright law and international treaties.

Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under law.

Best answers
im prolly gonna get banned for this but that pretty ***ish of you... to not bring it to the hl2 engine and to not let anybody else.... go die ****tards...

(any responses to me are fine at [email protected] seeing as i will never view theese forums again)

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fishy80 said:
im prolly gonna get banned for this but that pretty ***ish of you... to not bring it to the hl2 engine and to not let anybody else.... go die ****tards...

(any responses to me are fine at [email protected] seeing as i will never view theese forums again)
Enjoy a :warning: warning :warning: for flaming. And yes, it's our [esf team's] mod if we don't want to port to HL2 by spending so much time (note modding is voluntary, we don't get money out of this), we're tards? Brilliant logic there, mate - you sure are a considerate and intelligent person. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom