Your favorite Manga.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My favorite manga is Naruto, and Slutz. ( One with concered stuff with it, showing nips. lol)

Best answers
sorry this is a bit off topic but all i got to post is PERV! lol o yeah i read the chobits manga it isn't bad....and no i didn't read it because of nudity or nothing a friend said i should read it so i did and any one whos trying to make me out to be a perv can shove it

Best answers
So far, I haven't read too much manga... my favourite so far is FLCL. Outrageous art, great humor, and a complex story that's even more incomprehensible than the anime. I especially love the bit at the ending when Naota is crying... they did a great job of capturing the emotion of that scene in just one still.

Best answers
Meh... I like it and all i get is Shonen Jump ;( . I like One Piece, DBZ :p , Yu Yu Hakasho (SP?), and the way off the story line Yu-gi-Oh

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dragonball, and Dragonball Z... big fan of akira toriyama... I also really like Bremen, and i read a little Bleach, I like the Naruto manga, but eh, it got a little bit boring.... But yeah, manga > anime ;o

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
berserk!

such an awesome plot and awesome characters that never got a chance to shine in the anime

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
berserk!

such an awesome plot and awesome characters that never got a chance to shine in the anime
i really doubt theres not gonna be any more anime.... i would love to get my hands on the manga *drools*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if they were gonna do more anime they would of done so already

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Probably Hunter X Hunter, the anime doesn't do the manga justice :(

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Akira (Oh yeah, old skool, early 80's) or Tokyo Babylon (It is soooo messed up).

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom