is there?

Best answers
hey 2 things. Is there goingto be 2nd and 3rd and 4th transormations for 1.3? Cause i there was fu wouldnt know how happy i would be!!!!!! :devgrin:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
There will be more transformations in 1.3. Trust me. :D

Best answers
:talk: :p ;D :fight: :D :tired: :cool: :laff: OMG YAY IM SO HAPPY!!! MR -_-!!!!!! ARENT U HAPPY! ARENT U ALL HAPPY LOL!

Best answers
Wow... 0_o

I think I'll quote you on this, gotenks:"hey 2 things. Is there goingto be 2nd and 3rd and 4th transormations for 1.3? Cause i there was fu wouldnt know how happy i would be!!!!!!"

You said "2 things." Did you have another question? That was only one thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe it's going SOMETHING like this:

Goku: Normal - SSJ - SSJ2 - SSJ3
Vegeta: Normal - SSJ - SSJ2 - Majin
Gohan: Normal - SSJ - SSJ2 - Mystic
Trunks: Normal - SSJ - Super Trunks - Ultra Trunks
Piccolo: Cape and Turban - No Weighted Clothing (?) - Fuse with Nail - Fuse with Kami
Krillin: Normal - Potential Unlocked - 'Mystic Krillin'
Cell: Imperfect - Semi Perfect - Perfect - Super Perfect (?)
Frieza: Form 1 - Form 2 - Form 3 - Form 4 - Form 4 100% (?)
Buu: Fat Buu - Thin Buu - Super Buu - Kid Buu

Android 18: Normal
Captain Ginyu: Normal (can bodyswap)
Tien - Normal - 4-Armed (from Dragonball) (?)

I'm not sure about some of them, Frieza has 5 forms there, Krillin has 3, but I think thats it basically.

Best answers
thanks raven dust. That is awesome though im gonna be so happy but, is there going to be gotenks? hes my best character as you see.... lol

Best answers
I don't know if anyone else is annoyed by DF-Gotenks' threads, but I think its funny that all his thread subjects are just partial sentences that all end in a question. I would appreciate it if you would elaborate your subject to let us know what the thread is about before we go check.

"Is there?"
"Are you?"
"Can you plz?"
"How long does it take?"

These don't tell me anything about your thread. Not to mention, if it's help you are seeking-- more people will respond to a thread that has a good subject as opposed to a partial sentence that doesn't say anything until you are viewing the actual thread. There are alot of resourceful answers you can gain from the community on this board, but if you don't put in the effort to state a clear subject to your thread, why should we help state a clear answer to your question.

I was tempted to post "There is!" to "is there?" in this thread, but I figured I would just express my feelings on this instead. Hope you read this and make use of it in future postings.

It also helps to type proper sentences atleast 75% of the time with a correct spelling of most words, and have well thought-out questions.
Cause i there was fu wouldnt know how happy i would be!!!!!
My face after reading = o_O o_o :scared: :shocked:

"Cause i there was fu" lmao.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Goku: Normal - SSJ - SSJ2 - SSJ3
Vegeta: Normal - SSJ - SSJ2 - Majin
PreTeen Gohan: Normal - SSJ - SSJ2
Adult Gohan: Normal - SSJ - (SSJ2?) - Mystic
Trunks: Normal - SSJ - Super Trunks - Ultra Trunks
Piccolo: Cape and Turban - No Weighted Clothing (?) - Fuse with Nail - Fuse with Kami
Krillin: Normal - Potential Unlocked - 'Mystic Krillin'
Cell: Imperfect - Semi Perfect - Perfect - Super Perfect (?)
Frieza: Form 1 - Form 2 - Form 3 - Form 4 - Form 4 100% (?)
Buu: Fat Buu - Thin Buu(maybe there will be a fused form instead of thin buu? since Majin buu never went "thin" he just...duplicated) - Super Buu - Kid Buu

Android 18: Normal
Captain Ginyu: Normal (can bodyswap)
Tien - Normal - 4-Armed (from Dragonball) (?) He possibly wont be in since nobody of the comunity has created one with animations and sprites

I changed some things, since as far as i know...its gonna be different

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan: I thought it was just a rumour seeing as there is nothing made yet. Maybe for a future version, but this thread is about v1.3.

Buu: They use Thin Buu at the moment, They haven't said anything about changing it. Yet.

Tien: It's started up again, check the 'Community Tien' thread and you'll see what I mean.

Best answers
Fat Buu-Evil Buu-Super Buu-Gohan Buu-Kid Buu.

It really should go like this:

Fat-Evil-Super-Gotenks-Gohan-Kid

Fat Buu + Evil Buu = Super Buu

Gotenks + Piccolo + Super Buu = Gotenks Buu

Gohan + Gotenks Buu = Gohan Buu

Gohan Buu - Everyone = Kid Buu

Vegeta: Normal-SSJ-Super Vegeta -SSJ2- Majin

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
W T F are you talking about ?! Since when could Buu turn into Gotenks and Gohan!? :S

You make no sense Robby.. Explain yourself!

Best answers
Wow did you WATCH the buu Saga?!

When Gotenks knocks BUU to the Barren wasteland below Gotenks Seperated then Gohan Showed up. Gohan fights for a while then Buu goes BUUM (Punned to be boom). After that S Buuu comes back and continally starts to pester Goten and trunks to fuse. they did and two PINK GLOBS OF BUU wrapped around Piccolo and Gotenks and went right too buu with Gohan Screaming. Buu has transformed into Gotenks Buu. Gotenks Buu then fights Gohan untill Goku comes in with the Potara earrings and gohan fails to catch. then After Goku Fights alittle Gohan finds it only too be wrapped into a PINK GLOB OF BUU and goes right into Buu again to Transform into Gohan Buu.

I WIN :cool: YOU LOSE BIG TIME!!! :smile:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm not sure that the team would put in any of Buu's absorptions except for the ones where he absorbed another Buu (Fat+Thin=Super) It makes sense to go Fat-Thin-Super-Kid, plus, that's 3 trans, he doesn't need any more.

I'd prefer for Vegeta to go Super Vegeta and then SSJ2 rather than SSJ2 to Majin, as Majin isn't really a form. If not then it's time to crack out the custom models...

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm fairly certain that Buu will simply be Fat - Evil - Super - Kid. And I'm also pretty sure that 100% frieza won't be in, only form 4.

-Karrde-

Best answers
Ravendust said:
I'd prefer for Vegeta to go Super Vegeta and then SSJ2 rather than SSJ2 to Majin, as Majin isn't really a form. If not then it's time to crack out the custom models...
Yeah but majin vegeta is so much cooler than super vegeta and I think alot of players would rather seeing majin vegeta than super vegeta.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the only difference you see is that super vegeta is a bit more pumped and that ssj and majin are exactly the same except the )V( thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom