WHY YOU DELETE IT? AFRAID OF THE TRUTH? (updated bottom)

Best answers
Enjoy a warning for flaming. And yes, it's our [esf team's] mod if we don't want to port to HL2 by spending so much time (note modding is voluntary, we don't get money out of this), we're tards? Brilliant logic there, mate - you sure are a considerate and intelligent person.

ok well i didnt say you were **** tards because u wernt proting it.. is ad that because you wont let anybody else port it even though you wont... thats just *** i mean i enjoyed this mod alot but the hl engine is old now hl2 is out and people are willing to spend the time porting this mod but because you are jealous that somebody else may do a better job with it than you you wont port it or allow them to... thats what makes you tards... :no:

try not deleteing it this time... if this is not true dont delete it respond with why its not tru

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They're not jealous that someone is going to do a better job then them, i can assure you that. Honestly now, just drop it. It's there mod, they can do what they want with it.

Best answers
but if they wont port it why wont they let other people port this great mod?

all im asking is that they allow the people who love this mod to port it... its not like they wont get credit for making the mod...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not only that, maybe they don't want their work that they spent so much time and effort into changed. Leave it be. It's their mod, they chose to do this on their own free will. they aren't getting paid. They could stop right now and say "ok no more mod making for them." and it would die. Jeez how about saying that they are awsome for doing such a nice thing, and providing us with an awsome game that hundreds of people love to play.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Because..they're the team..and they don't want other people to maybe? :eek:
They have that right..so just respect it whether you like it or not..that's all you ar eable to do. :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fishy80 said:
but if they wont port it why wont they let other people port this great mod?
because the team doesnt want someone taking all the work and effort they did and slapping their name on it

and now this is closed because of your complete lack of respect for the team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom