question...

Best answers
well if sombody ported esf and gave the esf team full credit would you guys mind? i mean you arent letting the mod die on the hl1 engine you are forcing it to....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why dont u just go contact masta instead of flooding the forums with these topics

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually I'm going to have to agree with fishy. I would really like the idea to be ESF on hl2 to show that the team really care's and doesn't want the mod to die. (This is my point of view)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
But if the team wants to move on..let them move on.

You got them by their balls...yeesh -_-

Best answers
It wouldn't be fair for some other team to port ESF to HL2, Due to the fact that ESF Team did all the work for it. In other words if the team wants ESF to stay on HL it will and if they decide to port it over they will.

It's up to the team what they to the mod not other people.

Best answers
If someone else ported ESF to HL2, even if they gave credit to the ESF team, who would give a ****. Just compare the number of players that play and will play hl2 na the ones playing hl1. Most of them are new players. They wouldnt know about ESF on HL1. So, there goes the credit.
Personally, i dont care, because its their mod not mine. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to understand that ESF would look better on the Source engine, and im shure that the team are the first ones that considered it. You didnt discover america by stating that EsF on HL2 would be better.
Its their mod. Its their call. And i agree with their actions. If they dont want to port to HL2, they wont. Simple. And you cannot force them to. And most of the esf community will support their descision. If they want to port to HL2, they will. Its their mod. And most of the esf community will support their descision.
Simple.

Best answers
The community for an HL2 version of ESF would be considerably smaller as well. ESF came out a good while after the first HL was released and everyone and their brother had HL by the time that happened. And by the time ESF was releasing 1.0, HL copies were selling for $20. A good bargain, considering I bought HL for ESF alone and never played past the train ride on the original HL.

How many of you own HL2 now? I know I don't. I'm not an HL fan. Nor will I own it because I just spent $$ on world of warcraft and grand theft auto recently. I imagine not even a quarter of this board has HL2 yet and most probably aren't going to get it til its cheap like the previous version.

However, if 1.1 came back for HL2, (can we all lol and rofl @ this idea), I would probably get HL2. Simply because I haven't played a game that measured up to 1.1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom