esf just shuts down

Best answers
i have been playing esf for like a week but if i try to play it now it just shut down when im playing (no error at all..i just c my desktop all of a sudden:() some1 pls help me :cry: :cry:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the current esf version (1.2.1) has some crashing bugs which are fixed in the (soon to be released) 1.2.2 patch...everyone has these crash problems so we cant help you untill 1.2.2 is released

Best answers
I agree , I have another problems with esf 1.2.1 . LIke "auto screenshots" when I use the telekinese(frieza)

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
leozaum said:
I agree , I have another problems with esf 1.2.1 . LIke "auto screenshots" when I use the telekinese(frieza)
1.2.2 is coming out VERY soon. We are now in the process of testing the installers. A lot of problems are addressed in 1.2.2 including the crash bug and the screen-shot bug.

Best answers
ya so is that why i can't play most of the custom maps on esf, the only custom map i know i can play is s2k_greattournement and ktn_arena, ive tried playin s2k_snakeroad but it just freezes when it says preaching resources on steam

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom