DBZ Budokai 3 Tournament!

Best answers
Hey guys! Just as the title of this thread implies, I was thinking that maybe a Tournament could be held for this game... There are 2 divisions, East and West, 8 contestants for each division, and 4 matches, 3 within each division, and 1 against the best of each division. Now, sorry to say, but i havent the time to manage this competition, so i was hoping for someone else who could maybe take over as Manager...and take down 16 contestants, mine being one of them heh...the way that this competition will work, is that the Manager take down 16 passwords of created fighters, of any level, and put them into his/her dragon arena, then have the computer select these fighters and have them duke it out...and, the matches will be of random choice...now, if someone can improve upon this idea, please private message me, same goes to a volunteer to take over as Manager of this Tournament..and the new Manager that I appoint can make this tournament as big as he/she wants it to be, but can only have a minum of 16 contestants...and, the prize for winning the tournament, is.....bragging rights..lol...and a special post of the winning champion...of course, i'll let the new Manager change the prize of he/she thinks of somthing any better... Now as far as Regestering goes, you need to leave a nickname, password, then character, then level. So..now that that is said and done, only one thing remains...

You gotta ask yourself one question... "Do I feel... Lucky?"
Well... Do ya... PUNK?!

Nickname: Seph

Password: -c!kbM %wiXOV -UhDOY qM+#NC $GcmL# #h*xyv

Character: Broly

Level: 99

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
games games lol

but i still think these budokai 3 things are stupid if no one is actually playing

Best answers
Hibiki said:
games games lol

but i still think these budokai 3 things are stupid if no one is actually playing
Ditto.
Online Play > Password things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom