help with budokai 3

Best answers
hey yall..i was wondering if you knew what the "password" thing is for? for every time we level up i get a password..what is it for?

Best answers
The password are used in Dragon Arena to play everyones person from around the world.

Best answers
so...how do i paly ppl on the world?....how bout u vs me..?

Best answers
It's not online, You just input the password into Dragon Arena and you play the comp as there person.

Best answers
Once you beat Dragon Universe with all 11 people it unlocks it in the main menu.

🍂 Regular
Best answers
In order to use the passwords you need to get Dragon Arena, you can get Dragon Arena by finishing all character's Dragon Universe mode (including Uub and Broly's).

After you get Dragon Arena you select Dragon Arena, pick your character and then you see a big list of opponents which you can fight, in order to put in a password you gotta press R1 or R2 then you will switch and see a blank list there you can insert the passwords.

Best answers
and that way u play other ppls charecters right?

Best answers
Yes, but from around the world part is crap. It's been confirmmed that NTSC and PAL passwords are not universal.

Best answers
for some reason when i type in the password correctly it says wrong password...what do i do?

Best answers
for some reason when i start a continiued game with brolly i start with goku under the map...please help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom