dbz: budokai 3 talk.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
hello everybody! if anyone got dragonball z budokai 3, please could you just help me, because i don't know where in dragon universe/story mode i can find a >>super spirit bomb<< capsule... could anyone help me?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
there is no super spirit bomb capsule, only spirit bomb. If you do it and you win the "struggle" its the super spriitomb, if you do it while super saiyan or higher...well...a very cool scene happens.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is in the wrong section but hey, it'll be moved soon enough.

That's not completley true, to do a Super Spirit Bomb you have to have Spirit Bomb, Kaioken, Super Saiyan and Super Saiyan 2 capsules equipped and be in normal form. When you throw it, lose the struggle and it'll be a Spirit Bomb, win the struggle and it'll be a Super Spirit Bomb. Do it as SSJ, SSJ2, SSJ3 or SSJ4 and you'll pull of a Super Dragonfist instead.

Best answers
lol you got to have 2 Spirit Bomb capsules in and kaioken thats it goky will do some thing way diffrent then what you giuys r talking about you guys really need to play more i am budokia master i no all.I no i almost have beat the hole game hehe i no alot of **** no one nos yet and i been testing new **** out put to of the same skill in and its more power full two spirit bombs in will just make it normal spirit bomb must have kaioken only in.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, you're completley wrong. Equipping two SB capsules just makes the attacks stronger. A Spirit Bomb won't be a Super Spirit Bomb unless you have the SSJ caps in too and win the struggle.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thenamekman said:
i am budokia master i no all.
There goes that theory..

RavenDust is right. but you dont need ssj2 for super spirit bomb. just ssj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
this is the reason why we have the big main budokai 3 thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom