SnowMountain Sigs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-.- i dont think that ur brushes match to the Natural style of natur..and second is monoton.. i dont want to rate it -.-

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1. Your style kind of accompanies a need for montone, so I think the sig would look better with the mountains having at least a tint of light blue to them, so they flow with the effects above them. Also, I'd change the font, or at least find a font that matches the density, the effects on the right have.

5/10

2. Very disorganized, as far as the image and effects. Again, that font just clashes with the sig, and needs to be replaced.

2/10

Best answers
meh i dont see what the big deal is with having the sig mono coloured.. just something differant, i was deeply inspired with some Burton DVD's and some more Snowboardin DVD's such as afterang which totally incorpate the new futuristic symbols witht eh smooth motion of the mountains.. so this seemed to work for me plus it looks cool and its not anime ! ^^

-SaN

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah, im inspirated too... but its hard to get something like that good into a sig/wallpaper...better dont try it XD

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TryForce said:
better dont try it XD
I don't see the point in telling someone to not try something, Guru San's style does have potential in my opinion.
-

On the big deal about the sigs needing to be monotone... it's only an observation I made and personally feel is necessary. Your entitled to make the sigs anyway you want, I only suggest what I believe would be, in my opinion of course, the best way to improve the sig.

Best answers
Alright cool just curious, i didnt know if there was a wee conspiricay going on bout mono sigs lol.. but anyway im sure i'll make something ok soon

-SaN

Best answers
I like it.. It's original :>

You dont often see somebody leaping out with a different style. 7/10

Didnt get great marks because i think the text could be thicker, the backround could look glossier, and the mountain could look crisper.

Nice job on the graphics. I have nothing against them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom