Anime Endings *possible spoilers*

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Which anime ending do you think was the best?

My favourite was Full Metal Alchemists' ending, it hit me totally by surprise and although it was somewhat sad, it left me with a good feeling for the future. Other anime's like DBZ and Cowboy Bebop ended abruptly and didn't have that good feeling.

So name your best anime ending and why.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cowboy bebop didnt have an abrupt ending alot of the episodes were building up to the showdown between spike and vicious. It was a very good ending too

lserial experiments lain had a nice ending

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Neon Genesis Evangelion (the End of Evangelion, not the original episodes 25 and 26) because.... even after watching it about 10 times, I still don't completely understand it. :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
as annoying as it was that it ended so abruptly, the ending of berserk made me REALLY want to read the manga... and im glad i did.

Best answers
The ending of X (TV, not the movie) is awesome.

*spoiler*

I kinda expected a standard anime ending, with Kamui mastering the sword at the last possible moment, and then beating the crap out of Fuma. But well, he doesn't.

Best answers
kiddy grade and Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien had some pretty good endings...

p.s i hate all endings that doesn't end happily or with a finished chapter ^_^ seeing an anime with a sad ending just makes me wanna destroy everything x_X

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta agree with Hars on X tv. Kickass ending, and I totally called it :p And hey! The X movie ending rocked. Who doesn't love a complete splatterfest in the last 15 minutes :p I think it was more of a "hmmmmm, 15 min to go....wait, this is supposed to be apocalyptic....crap. Too many characters. Ok, just start knocking them off." *Director makes a series of gunshot motions with his fingers as the characters fall over dead*

-Karrde-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom